IGNORED

English Premier League - Calling you Silly Poms

Bitch Controller

My loyalty is for sale......for free.

Ok heres the scoop. Soccer (and yes, thats what I call it) has never been one of my favourite sports but in recent times Ive started to really enjoy watching it.

Ok Ok, Football really can be a great spectator sport and the EPL certainly seems to be the creme de la creme.

Now my problem is this. I cant seem to find a team to support, I could do the patriotic thing and support Harry Kewell's, Tim Cahill's or Lucas Neils teams but I still cannot decide.

So I put it out to you EPL fans to convince me of the best team to support. I know your all a bunch of die hard fans who would die for your teams, so make some suggestions and give me a reason to support that team.

Plus, it would be good to have a team to support when my future team plays the teams my mates go for.

Now dont get violent in your suggestions, I know what you English Football Thugs are like......

:)

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Sunderland. The only team you need Danny. Fuck following the bigger teams, its heartbreak all the way with the Mackems.

www.safc.com

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Well my Rugby League team gives me constant heartbreak, my NFL team gives me constant heartbreak. Be good to keep the consistency.

sorry buddy cant help you on this one not a footie supporter myself can barely support myself good luck on your goals

cheers chris :001_XMas_Cheers:

Wriggley Tin 1

Mr BC it has to be Arsenal.

The great Man Spike lee cant be wrong can he??

spike_lee.jpg

Also well supported in Oz

image002.gif

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Kenshi, you got some good support there...and your a Maceo fan...off topic, seeing him soon, doing a show in Oz.

Kenshi, you got some good support there...and your a Maceo fan...off topic, seeing him soon, doing a show in Oz.

Love Maceo saw him in Wembley many moons ago with the great Man JB.

Ganna be a great night in Oz wish i was there.

His only tour date this year in the UK is the 12th of April & im flying out that night :Laugh1:

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

sod the english premier league, and look towards the scottish premier league and support my team aberdeen - there rarely on tv and if you steer clear of the newspapers then you will never be disappointed - ignorance is bliss as they say!!

You wanna watch football as an art form????

Gotta be. ARSENAL Also we have a young developing squad of future world class players that you can watch from the early stages of their development through to fully fledged world beaters...

Man united and Chelsea buy their talent in the main, we develop it and have players from all around the world to represent the cosmopolitan feel of the world wide game :Dance1::P:D:D ..Oh yes and we win things!..We haven't now for 2 seasons so something big is on its way me thinks, be there for it Danny my brother, you wont regret it!!!!

PS. Spikey cannot be wrong!!!!!!!!!Well done Kenshi :Laugh1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

B.C why don't you put your loyalty to mine and Thaksin Shinawatra's (the owner) team and support Manchester City.You probably see plenty Man Utd shirts in Thailand so be different and support the Blues of Manchester.

ManCityThaksinEPA_468x673.jpg

B.C why don't you put your loyalty to mine and Thaksin Shinawatra's (the owner) team and support Manchester City.You probably see plenty Man Utd shirts in Thailand so be different and support the Blues of Manchester.

Old blue eyes is back :Laugh1::Dance1: .

Actually Man City are a personal favourite of mine along with West Ham and Sunderland. Always look out for their results

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

You wanna watch football as an art form????

Gotta be. ARSENAL Also we have a young developing squad of future world class players that you can watch from the early stages of their development through to fully fledged world beaters...

Man united and Chelsea buy their talent in the main, we develop it and have players from all around the world to represent the cosmopolitan feel of the world wide game :D:D:D:D ..Oh yes and we win things!..We haven't now for 2 seasons so something big is on its way me thinks, be there for it Danny my brother, you wont regret it!!!!

PS. Spikey cannot be wrong!!!!!!!!!Well done Kenshi :Dance1:

:Laugh1: Arsenal buy all their talent, they just pay a lot less than others by getting them as 16-18 year olds from other teams acadamies (mostly french clubs) and, they consistently play with no British players in their team. If this makes them more cosmopolitan, i'd be a monkey's uncle :D

Manchester United are the traditionally supported by people from outside their home city, who never been to match & frequently don't understand the game... that might be a starting point for a newbie from overseas :P

Mr Ross , take it easy, sit back, relax, watch MAN CITY - iv'e been doing it for 30+ years - now i'm going back to my padded cell - i like my padded cell - see it's not affected me at all,i'm still very nearly SANE :Laugh1::Dance1::P:D COME BACK JOE MERCER

Ouch Sanch! Thats harsh. But didnt Man U enjoy their success abroad because of the Beckham factor?

Heard of Man City, the lesser known team from that town....I like an underdog. A few of the boys go for Arsenal.

Ive watched a few Chelsea games recently also. This is a tough decision. What about Liverpool, they are frustrating to watch from what Ive seen.

Kenshi- I saw Maceo with JB and with Prince, hes doing a real small jazz club show here, might finally be able to meet the great man.

Fuck all of ya, West Ham United all the way.

Im a Man City fan too.... one thing you get as a city fan is that every match is unpredictable as the next, we beat teams like our great rivals Man Utd and draw against relegation candidates like Wigan. You never know what you are going to get with the men from Eastlands.

Under the new management and plenty of cash on the horizon the future looks good for the club, and there is the Thai connection.

There is NO other choice apart from Man City!

Edited by Berh

Im a Man City fan too.... one thing you get as a city fan is that every match is unpredictable as the next, we beat teams like our great rivals Man Utd and draw against relegation candidates like Wigan. You never know what you are going to get with the men from Eastlands.

Under the new management and plenty of cash on the horizon the future looks good for the club, and there is the Thai connection.

There is NO other choice apart from Man City!

fuck me two of us in the Brum area hahahaahaha :Laugh1::Dance1: and to the post above this one i'm forever blowing bubbles out of my arse in the bath - which is about as exciting as watching them play

While Arsenal is my favorite but I do like to watch Manchester United, Chelsea and West Ham United as well. West Ham U. has been a bit off lately but Man U., Arsenal and Chelsea are all at the top of the board at the moment and likely to stay there.

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

BC, There is is only one team in the UK, that you need to support and that's the Mighty Manchester United, We are the biggest football club in the world and Best team in the EPL, by a mile we play Quality Attacking, Attractive, Sexy,Intriguing football and we even love to have a prawn sandwich and a beer every now and then, we also have a never say die attitude and we are always on the hustle to score goals just take a look at this, Awesome Man United.

Man United 2

Man_c.jpg

Edited by Anaconda Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I'm not a football fan I prefer pussy!

But when I was younger I always stuck to where I was from and in that way I support Kingstonian FC!

They are a good local team that play Chelsea every year at home in a friendly.

I'm loyal to my home town, fuck the glory supporters!

I have to say the Arsenal.

It's my local club and I've supported them since I was a kid (unlike those Cockney Reds who can't Manchester on a map or so called Chelsea "fans" who just buy the shirts because they've been successful in the last few years) so I'm no glory hunter. I remember when it was unfashionable to be a Gooner and we were called "lucky" and "boring". Not anymore!!

One thing I'll say for the Spuds - at least they're loyal and vocal ...... just fickle with

their managers!!!!

Arsenal 1 - Tottenham 5!!! :D

:P

Man U (Who I've supported since I was 5) is the team to beat :D They don't need Becks to be a winning team,but his heart is still and always will be with the team.Man U won't leave you disappointed like so many of the others will :D Imagine being an Arsenal fan right now!! 1 -5 !!!!! Fuck thats a real thrashing :D (Sorry guys and commiserations :D )

Man U- All U need :D

I lived in Scotland for a long time. Its a great place apart from the southern neighbors we had to put up with :GrinNod1: With one exception. The northerners are a great bunch. So I'd have to recommend Newcastle United. :P

Newcastle_United.png

Testicles

Fuck all of ya, West Ham United all the way.

LMAO...behave Acka, WTF do you know about tthe beautiful game anyway :GrinNod1:

BC, There is is only one team in the UK, that you need to support and that's the Mighty Manchester United, We are the biggest football club in the world and Best team in the EPL, by a mile we play Quality Attacking, Attractive, Sexy,Intriguing football and we even love to have a prawn sandwich and a beer every now and then, we also have a never say die attitude and we are always on the hustle to score goals just take a look at this, Awesome Man United.

Man United 2

Spoken like a true Londoner :P

I have to say the Arsenal.

It's my local club and I've supported them since I was a kid (unlike those Cockney Reds who can't Manchester on a map or so called Chelsea "fans" who just buy the shirts because they've been successful in the last few years) so I'm no glory hunter. I remember when it was unfashionable to be a Gooner and we were called "lucky" and "boring". Not anymore!!

One thing I'll say for the Spuds - at least they're loyal and vocal ...... just fickle with

their managers!!!!

I'm one of them fickle Chelsea fans since 1970, after many rough years, we've been on the up since Mad Ken signed Glenda & kick started the revolution with Hardings money before he sadly passed away & Mad Ken lost the plot, luckily Roman bailed us out & now we're on the way to becoming a dynasty, hardly like this happened overnight, we had success in Cups over the last 10 years. Every successful team attracts the bandwagon supporters although, i would say Manyoo has the most.

LMAO...behave Acka, WTF do you know about tthe beautiful game anyway :GrinNod1:

Spoken like a true Londoner :P

I'm one of them fickle Chelsea fans since 1970, after many rough years, we've been on the up since Mad Ken signed Glenda & kick started the revolution with Hardings money before he sadly passed away & Mad Ken lost the plot, luckily Roman bailed us out & now we're on the way to becoming a dynasty, hardly like this happened overnight, we had success in Cups over the last 10 years. Every successful team attracts the bandwagon supporters although, i would say Manyoo has the most.

LOL, In my defence, :D I did spend some of my younger days Here and attend Uni in Manchester many many years ago.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !