IGNORED

phillipines angeles city

pauljo

im seriously thinking about having a weekend in angeles city phillipines in aprill when i next go to los im just hoping someone can tell me wot airport city in phillipines is closest to angeles city also can anyone tell me which airline it is that flys from bangkok to there or airlines cheers

http://www.agoda.com/asia/philippines.html

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

you fly in to manila. about 3 hours flight time, thai airways 2 times a day, kuwait air, but shit time to fly, cebu air cheapest but shit time to fly. philipines airways is ok, if money is not a problem thaiairways is the best bet, about 13,000, bat last time i went 2 years ago, go you wont regret it , but you will need more than a weekend , 5 days min

you fly in to manila. about 3 hours flight time, thai airways 2 times a day, kuwait air, but shit time to fly, cebu air cheapest but shit time to fly. philipines airways is ok, if money is not a problem thaiairways is the best bet, about 13,000, bat last time i went 2 years ago, go you wont regret it , but you will need more than a weekend , 5 days min

thanx for the info mate i will deffo look into this i wanna have a look there why 5 days min my friend ???

Edited by pauljo

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

thanx for the info mate i will deffo look into this i wanna have a look there why 5 days min my friend ???

why 5 days , ac is only a small place but a lot off go go,s . the trip will take a lot out off you , you will need time to chill out , up to you but 5 days is about Right, have a good trip, bolton 69

try this it tells you all you need to know about ac. www.balibago.com

Clark Airport is closest to Angeles. It was a US air base. The mongering area grew up around the base.

A few cut price airlines like Air Asia fly there but to my knowledge, there are no direct flights. You will have to go via KL. The positive is that flights are REALLY cheap!

Edited by davosity

Considering you are buying 2 RT flights to go from Bkk to Clark airport in the Philippines through Kuala Lumpur, and you must overnight in KL going out, you will spend about the same for a RT ticket on Philippines Air directly from Bkk to Manila.

That's the downside of discount airlines; they have terrible schedules.

You can also get from bangkok to clark (AC) via Singapore flying Tiger but it's the same deal; it requires a stop over.

I did the trip via KL because I wanted to have a look around and spent 3 days in KL. Great food!

I did the trip via KL because I wanted to have a look around and spent 3 days in KL. Great food!

I also did the Air Asia route Bkk - KUL - Clark RT. I enjoyed my 2 day stopover in KUL also. Batu Cave and Petronas Towers, along with with good food and shopping in Chinatown. I found Malaysians to be hospitable, and businesses helpful and organized.

• 3 years later...

I travel from Pattaya to Angeles City every month or two. The bars there are similar to Pattaya but distinctive in the way they allow the girls more freedom with the customers while still in the bar.

Bar Fines for most bars range from 780 to 2000 THB with the bars out on Perimeter Rd have the lower rates. My favorite Perimeter go-go is Candy Bar. You can get a BJ for the price of a LD (ladies drink) while sitting at your table talking with friends and watching the girls on stage. Unlike Pattaya they don't have ST rooms. Candy Bar girls will give full service when directed to by Scott (pappa-san) or Troy (owner). As for the other bars on the Perimeter, none have the sexual freedom of Candy Bar. Candy Bar is always my 1st stop in Angeles.

thanks for the info frodoz. could you possiblly elaborate a little bit about services in AC i.e. hotels, food, safety for a solo traveller etc. Because i've been thinking about going to ac as well but so far hesitated!

You can fly directly from BKK to clark with cebu airline. I payed all together 9k thb for my 2 way ticket for next week.

Edited by TheLostShark

thanks for the info frodoz. could you possiblly elaborate a little bit about services in AC i.e. hotels, food, safety for a solo traveller etc. Because i've been thinking about going to ac as well but so far hesitated!

AC hotels are guest friendly and they make you and your “date” feel like family.

There are some really nice hotels in AC and I've stayed at most. If you plan to monger the bars on Fields Ave the Wild Orchid, out on Perimeter Rd the Savannah, and half way between the ABC (Angeles Beach Club). All have excellent restaurants and treat guests like royalty. From Mexican to gourmet Japanese, whatever you're in the mood for, you'll find it in AC.

The easiest way to get around is by Trike. That's a motor bike with a 2 person side car or if that won't do, most large hotels have courtesy cars to take you wherever you need to go.

Safety is what you make it. I've been traveling to AC for years and the only time there's any kind of situation, is when someone is too drunk or insults the locals. Keep out of dark alleys, etc, etc etc.

Unlike the Thais, most Filipinos speak English. So before you bar fine a girl, make the ground rules clear. Does she like to suck dick and does she like to lick pussy? Both are prerequisites before I bar fine. Any other info is nice, but not I really don't need to know her complete history.

I also travel solo and will bar fine a girl on arrival in AC and if shes acceptable, retain her for my entire visit. AC bar girls like to go bar hopping and this makes for some great 3 sums.

You can fly directly from BKK to clark with cebu airline. I payed all together 9k thb for my 2 way ticket for next week.

what days are u flying? im looking on the cebu air flight and i dont see clark-bkk flights?im looking to travel in august

help

what days are u flying? im looking on the cebu air flight and i dont see clark-bkk flights?im looking to travel in august

Tonight and go back 9 july.

ok from what i see on the cebu air website is they the clark-bkk flight is only one day a week evry tuesday-am i reading it correct-I want to go but for like 3 days max

Edited by ninjaboy28

help

ok from what i see on the cebu air website is they the clark-bkk flight is only one day a week evry tuesday-am i reading it correct-I want to go but for like 3 days max

Actually, I think that there are flights on Tues and Sat. Also, I have heard several stories of flights being cancelled so you may need a backup plan just in case.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

Recently I was returning to Angeles City from Boracay and the fight was delayed 1 hour. Before I had a chance to get upset and request another flight, Cebu Pacific gave me a free round trip ticket good for any domestic trip.

I thought I would have trouble redeeming the ticket like I do when cashing in miles on Continental, but this wasn't the case with Cebu Pacific. When I called to make flight plans, they came through without any problems. Cebu pacific delivered what they promised. And the ticket was totally free. The only cost will be the departure tax when leaving Clark.

So don't be too concerned about a little delay. The free ticket more than compensated for the time spent in the airport.

Are you sure 1 Hour ??? to many Tandauy there i think that afternoon.

Tonight and go back 9 july.

Haha, i was almost on the same flight but decided to postpone my trip!

I'm trying to decide whether to go to pattaya for the week or ac -I have done pattaya many times so it might be cool to try something new-but I'm traveling with a friend and its his first rip to asia -so i may lookout for him and opt to show him around in pattaya

help

I flew Angeles/Clark to KL and then KL to Bangkok, both with Air Asia, in one day (ie no need to overnight in KL). Don't know if it's possible in the opposite direction. Booked well in advance and got a great price.

Actually, I think that there are flights on Tues and Sat. Also, I have heard several stories of flights being cancelled so you may need a backup plan just in case.

I fly Cebu monthly to AC. To the best of my knowledge, there have not been any cancellations on this route in many months.

With that said however, their on time record isn't stellar ... We have left late MANY times, and usually made up a lot of the time in the air.