Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Information Request for Hotel in Bali

harddrive

Newbie here so I apologize if this isn't in the correct area.

In October I am going to be spending 3 weeks in SE Asia.  Most of that time will be in Thailand (Pattaya, Bangkok and Chang Mai) but the end of the trip, I have four nights in Bali.

I know that Bali isn't the hotspot but that was the only return flight I could get for the number of Delta miles I had.  So, I am looking for a hotel.  I have searched the forums and can't seem to find much information, so I thought I would give a shout out.

What I am looking for is:

(1)  Internet access in the room (I have to keep up with work)

(2)  A swimming pool  (it gets hot_

(3)  An in-room safe (I'm paranoid)

(4)  walking distance to the beach and the Kuta / Legion bars (I'm getting old and lazy)

(5)  Guest Friendly

Before service charges and taxes, I would like to stay under $70 if possible.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bali is a hotspot an Kuta beach will do u well as its 50% Australians.

Use Agoda or bookings.com to find ur place

If u were heading up to lovina i could help ya as i own part of a resort there. :GoldenSmile1:

Lovina is okay. But not much goes on there (no offence, Richard). Okay if you want a quiet break or you're a scuba diver.

OP, the bars of Legian and Kuta are not walking distance from each other. Legian is nicer for staying and can walk to Legian Beach from a lot of places in that price range and you can always taxi to Kuta for night action.

no offense taken, Lovina is a place u take a girl not go looking for one :-)

If it was me, i would fly in an take a taxi to Ubud and than last night taxi back an stay at Kuta one night for ur flight the next day,

You'll have had plenty of night time activities in Thailand,

Traffic is very bad in Bali

Thanks everyone.  After spending way too much time going through all of the choices on Agoda.com, I chose the Wina Holiday Villa hotel in Kuta.  I will post a review when I get back.

Archived