IGNORED

Cheap Reliable Car For Sale (In Pattaya)

webejustme

Excellent condition Red Volvo GLT., Year 1984 ,17 inch Alloy rims, Leather Interior, power steering, 4 speed auto with overdrive, 4 wheel disc brakes, 1996 Toyota Supra 1JZ twin cam 24 valve 6 cylinder fuel injected engine and gearbox, Alpine stereo, Icy cool aircon.

Full registration and insurance till mid next year.

The car has had regular servicing, oil and fluid changing every 10 000kms. As you can see from the pics it has had a professionaly done respray and looks great.

The Engine is in perfect working order, fuel injection gives good fuel economy and parts are plentiful.

I have changed the brakes recently and installed a brand new battery.

75 000 baht or best offer.

Please Call Raymond at: 08 117 63103

17718-12149.jpg

17718-12150.jpg

17718-12151.jpg

17718-12152.jpg

17718-12153.jpg

17718-12154.jpg

eh? Its right hand drive from what I can see - thats the CORRECT side here.

Am I missing something? Sarcasm perhaps!

On a serious note - we are looking for a cheap 2nd car. I do NOT mean to take the piss mate but can you get back to me if you do NOT sell it and can drop your price.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Am I missing something? Sarcasm perhaps!

I don't know if it qualifies as sarcasm but I was trying to be funny.

Am i not trying to be funny, but surley the price for a 1984 volvo is a bit too high. Here in the uk, you would be lucky to have it sold for £200, if it passed its MOT. Alternative way would be to pay £50 to a scrap yard.

Am i not trying to be funny, but surley the price for a 1984 volvo is a bit too high. Here in the uk, you would be lucky to have it sold for £200, if it passed its MOT. Alternative way would be to pay £50 to a scrap yard.

No less than $1000 here, providing it's a runner. In fact I sold an '83 Volvo wagon a couple years ago that was fairly beat up for $800 and it needed $100's of work.

No less than $1000 here, providing it's a runner. In fact I sold an '83 Volvo wagon a couple years ago that was fairly beat up for $800 and it needed $100's of work.

Bass if it was out your stable one it would have had to be towed away Two needing 10,000 dollars spent on it Three it was never yours to begin with you stole out of state

Bass if it was out your stable one it would have had to be towed away Two needing 10,000 dollars spent on it Three it was never yours to begin with you stole out of state

I sold it for a friend that left the country in a hurry.

I sold it for a friend that left the country in a hurry.

What a memory youve got that was me now send me my money

Back to sensible notes - 2nd hand car prices bear NO relation in Thailand to those of other countries. I sold a Honda civic here for 120,000 baht that would nto be worth £400 in the UK - thats just the way it is here. Sadly its illegal to import 2nd hand cars here or we could bring in right handers from Japan and make a fortune.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Back to sensible notes - 2nd hand car prices bear NO relation in Thailand to those of other countries. I sold a Honda civic here for 120,000 baht that would nto be worth £400 in the UK - thats just the way it is here. Sadly its illegal to import 2nd hand cars here or we could bring in right handers from Japan and make a fortune.

yup noticed used cars there are 3 to 4 times the price of uk Is that to try and keep em of the road we all know what Bkk traffic is like Its the worst Ive ever seen

• 1 month later...

Have seen plenty of beat up old Volvo's,but that one looks good .The alloy wheels alone are worth a few thousand baht .

Old cars in the UK are cheap because it is expensive to get any work done on them .

Getting mechanical work done is very cheap in Thailand .Volvo parts would be expensive though i imagine ,but having a Jap engine ,may make it less of a problem .

• 2 months later...

Is it in Pats.

I may have a look if it is.

PM me

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

• 2 weeks later...