IGNORED

Lloydie's Bar LK Metro

Lloydies Bar

hi bar sounds good there in march how much is party room and whats the score with girls for the party room

• 2 weeks later...

On my recent Dec trip I saw a huge build going on next to you occupying the entire corner of LK Metro as it fronts Soi Buakhow and people walking round your bar measuring up, chatting etc... is that your venture next door??

It's a BIG space next door

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

On my recent Dec trip I saw a huge build going on next to you occupying the entire corner of LK Metro as it fronts Soi Buakhow and people walking round your bar measuring up, chatting etc... is that your venture next door??

It's a BIG space next door

I hear it's gonna be a Go-Go bar called Club Blu. It's suppose it to be opeing in February sometime. Here's a picture from another Pats forum.

ClubBlu003.jpg

:)