Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lloydie's Bar LK Metro

Lloydies Bar

Please join me when and if your not already in town, the bar and guest house has a great happy hour from 10am untill 6pm and all bottled beers are 45 baht !!

We also have 3 large screen TV's and a very large plasma TV as the center piece to the bar, what hosts all live sporting events for your pleasure..

the bar also has an 8ft tournament pool table what is free to our customers use and free INTERNET use also..

we also have a very nice and secure guest house with beautifull rooms and is probably one of the cheapest on the soi, all have safety deposit boxes,DVD,sophon cable TV,fridges,air-con, and all come with a daily cleaner...photo's will be added

Thanks for your time

Lloydie's Bar

Edited by Lloydies Bar

Welcome to Lloydies Bar, Lk Metro, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

http://www.lloydiesbar.com/

Welcome to the board Lloydie, have you got some pics of the bar and the rooms and do you have Internet access in the rooms and what are the room price per night.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Welcome to the board Lloydie, have you got some pics of the bar and the rooms and do you have Internet access in the rooms and what are the room price per night.

Thanks Mav, some pictures of the bar and rooms will be posted within the next few days, all rooms have Wi-Fi connection and the prices of the rooms range from 300 baht a night up to 800 baht, we also do a very good monthly rate depending on the size of the room..

First off, welcome to the board.

Sounds like a nice place, I know a lot of boardies like that area as well.

I've moved your thread to the Business Owners Section.

Any special offers you have going or if you would like to join in the Addicts Privilege Card Scheme then let me know.

Regards,

Panudate

First off, welcome to the board.

Sounds like a nice place, I know a lot of boardies like that area as well.

I've moved your thread to the Business Owners Section.

Any special offers you have going or if you would like to join in the Addicts Privilege Card Scheme then let me know.

Regards,

Panudate

Thankyou for that, i shall contact you via PM regarding Addicts privilige card scheme.

Welcome to the forum Lloydie's Bar.

I know the bar, Been in there a number of times each trip.

I look forward to your posts and hopefully some photos from the bar.

Will drop in for a beer on my trip.

Wil

Welcome to the forum Lloydie's Bar.

I know the bar, Been in there a number of times each trip.

I look forward to your posts and hopefully some photos from the bar.

Will drop in for a beer on my trip.

Wil

Cheers Wil, hope to see you soon fella.

Cheers

Lloydies Bar

Hi Lloydie,

Iam a first timer to Pattaya on the 17th March, will pop in to see you.

Lee

I have got a feeling that this maybe your'e local as the two onwers are Leeds utd and Leeds RL fans, if thats your prefference ?

I have got a feeling that this maybe your'e local as the two onwers are Leeds utd and Leeds RL fans, if thats your prefference ?

My mate thats coming over to Pattaya with me, also my (Boss) had sponsor seats for Leeds Utd for years. Just went to leeds on saturday to watch Donny play them.. Me, I have been a rhinos season ticket for years.

No doubt we'll pop into see you as soon as we can.

Lee

Please join me when and if your not already in town, the bar and guest house has a great happy hour from 10am untill 6pm and all bottled beers are 45 baht !!

We also have 3 large screen TV's and a very large plasma TV as the center piece to the bar, what hosts all live sporting events for your pleasure..

the bar also has an 8ft tournament pool table what is free to our customers use and free INTERNET use also..

we also have a very nice and secure guest house with beautifull rooms and is probably one of the cheapest on the soi, all have safety deposit boxes,DVD,sophon cable TV,fridges,air-con, and all come with a daily cleaner...photo's will be added

Thanks for your time

Lloydie's Bar

Welcome! Still got the alligator out the back? (No,I don't mean Martin :LMAO1: )

:Good_Post:

PS:What happened to Paul and Rob?I thought they bought the place of Lloydie! :D

Welcome! Still got the alligator out the back? (No,I don't mean Martin :D )

:)

PS:What happened to Paul and Rob?I thought they bought the place of Lloydie! :unsure:

Yes still got the alligator around the back (little fucker nearly bit my finger off yesterday), and Martin has now moved on to another bar, Paul also Departed company and so Rob has employed myself and and couple of other people to make the bar and guest house a No1 place to come.

Cheers

Lloydies Bar

Welcome! Still got the alligator out the back? (No,I don't mean Martin :D )

:rolleyes:

PS:What happened to Paul and Rob?I thought they bought the place of Lloydie! :D

i think martins something to do with the blue room near buchers arms,but whats hapened to lloydie.

i think martins something to do with the blue room near buchers arms,but whats hapened to lloydie.

Lloydie had to sell the bar a few years back becuase he ran out of money, Martin is now working at a bar called "Pooks" on Soi Buackow and that was a mutual agreement

Cheers

Lloydies Bar

Lloydie had to sell the bar a few years back becuase he ran out of money, Martin is now working at a bar called "Pooks" on Soi Buackow and that was a mutual agreement

Cheers

Lloydies Bar

sorry got the wrong name of bar.

whats the price for a standard air con room? got some vacancies in early feb?

600 baht a night for a standard air con room, yes vacancies available !!

Cheers

Lloydies Bar

When you first opened a few years back you were building a go-go bar at the back of your bar if I'm correct,have you still got this?

Mores the point,Wheres my gorgeous friend Meke Fontien gone!!!!? (The previous owner of Blue room and still owns the building I hear)

I called in a while back and some French dude whos got the bar,wouldn't tell me Jackshit about her whereabouts (all the girls were new so of no help)

I last spoke to Lloydie in October.He's gone from bar SanMiguel and Nudger was in charge there.Lloydie was building a new bar on Sukumvit to cater more for locals,but I havn't heard anything lately (maybe he's gone back to UK?)

:Laugh1: