Vibs103

New England 21

San Diego 12

Sorry double post.

Edited by Vibs103

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

pretty good game

1st Half

GB 7

NY 6

Edited by Lumbai5

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

New York Giants 23

Green Bay Packers 20

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Congrats to the Giants. Now on to Arizona for the Superbowl..... :10of10Score:

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

Great freaking game. Im a NY Giants fan as I grew up near the meadow lands, and I hate the Jets. Im stoked will be looking for a place to watch the Big game in Pattaya. Should be good as they almost beat the faggy Pats last go around.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Looks like a sports thread to me... :10of10Score:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Great freaking game. Im a NY Giants fan as I grew up near the meadow lands, and I hate the Jets. Im stoked will be looking for a place to watch the Big game in Pattaya. Should be good as they almost beat the faggy Pats last go around.

Shenanigans will be having a SuperBowl party, hosted by a former football coach. Dick something or other. I can't think of his surname but he writes a good column in the Bangkok Post every weekend. I think you may have to put your name down as it's normally packed out for this game.

Gotta say i do enjoy watching the NFL & i hope the NY Giants win the super Bowl as my team have done shit again..

logo.jpg

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Yeah N.E. Is unstoppable and will win the Super Bowl. Even when not everything's going right for N.E., they still win, LoL.

Not a Giants fan at all, but will be pulling for them :Drink4:

I know N-E are playing outta their skin but it would be nice to see the Giants win the superbowl.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

New England are a kick ass team and will be hard to beat but Id like to see the Giants win.

Im also a Randy Moss fan, so Im kinda torn.

Victor - my friend Tony usually has a Superbowl party at his wifes bar in Simon Centre and shows the game with food etc. Let me know if u want to go down there and I will msg him to see if he is doing it this year, pretty sure he is.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

New England are a kick ass team and will be hard to beat but Id like to see the Giants win.

Im also a Randy Moss fan, so Im kinda torn.

Victor - my friend Tony usually has a Superbowl party at his wifes bar in Simon Centre and shows the game with food etc. Let me know if u want to go down there and I will msg him to see if he is doing it this year, pretty sure he is.

Yeah brother, that would be great. Let me know what you can do.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Ok cool, Ill send him a text today.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Ok cool, Ill send him a text today.

Cool beans. :Laugh1: you.

It's perfect !

Cool beans. :D you.

Hi guys,

Will be in Pattaya for the superbowl (Giants fan) assume Shenigans will show it and the Simon center was mentioned above, any idea on what time the game starts and confirm if either or both will be hosting ?

Cheers

AY

Kinda funny, I keep seeing people hoping for the Giants to win but no one really seems to think they they have much of a shot. My view, yeah the Pats are a strong team, but seriously the Giants have made it this far, it could be a good game. We'll have to see though. Anything special going on in Thailand to watch the game for those of you lucky enough to be over there?

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them! -Friedrich Nietzsche

Although the Pats are the strong favorites, I honestly feel that the Giants are gonna win. They've come into form at the right time of the season & there's less pressure on them.

Being a Jets fan I'd prefer if the Patriots won, then I can make the excuse that historically the AFC East is the strongest division because the only two unbeaten teams in NFL history, has been from the AFC East. :P I guess I'm just making excuses for the Jets being so poor in recent years. :D

I'll be watching the game at the NFL UK Superbowl party in Battersea Park, London.

:D

Great Game NYG 17 - NEP 14 !!!!

Well done New York Giants !!!!

Edited by Anaconda Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

WOW! this wasn't supposed to happen...

Great Game :NoSpam2:

I love it when the underdog wins!

:D:P

Im over the fucking moon. :Party1: That is by far the greatest NFL game Ive seen. Eli not only came out from under his brothers shadow, he kicked the shit out of it. HAHAHA to all the Pats fans I saw wearing their jersey's on soi's 7 and 8 last night. Go Giants!!! Shame to miss the Parade.

It's perfect !

Was that a great game or what?? Unreal...the Giants played a great game and the defense was awesome!!!!! Tiki Barber eat your words!!!! Congrats to the Giants for a great game and not surrendering to the Pats scoring machine.....

Well deserved..... :Dance1::GrinNod1::Party1:

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

72 Dolphins have got to be popping the champagne corks left and right. 18 and 1 never sounded so sweet.

It's perfect !

I think that, on the Giant's last drive of the game, Manning breaking from a tackle from the Patriot's pass rush, then heaving a long deparate pass downfield and having it caught behind the helmet with one hand by a Giant receiver (sorry, I don't know his name--I'm a 49er fan) who was well-defended is the greatest Super Bowl play since Dwight Clark caught Joe Montana's pass in the end zone years ago! This play today truly was a historic play and we'll be seeing replays of it for years to come, maybe forever! Well-played, Giants!!!

Yep was a great Super Bowl and so glad the Giants won, know one really gave them a serious shot at winning It. Was an Historic Super Bowl either way.

Congrats Giants and their true Fan's :Party1:

I really had a strong feeling that the Giants would do it. All the pressure was on the Pats. The offensive line was poor, which knocked Brady off his stride. The only decent player for the Pats was Wesley Welker - IMHO.

:Party1: