IGNORED

good thai food

Back for the 4th trip in the spring

Have tended to eat at the same places too much= trad sea food restuarant in WS which has a branch at Jontiem beach road plus a place up from Kiss 2nd road going north a couple of hundred yards have fish tanks outside cant remember both names.

Have heard Nam Chai is good but where else-Thai only

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

try the thai places where its just normally nothing flash with a phew chairs and tables i have eatan some lovely thai food in them sort of places.

try the thai places where its just normally nothing flash with a phew chairs and tables i have eatan some lovely thai food in them sort of places.

but be careful where you pick there not all great.

Ruen Thai on second road,Leng Kee on pattaya klang,Vietienne i think its south pattya road also for cheap and i think ok thai food try the food courts at tesco lotus and carrefour

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

trad sea food restuarant in WS which has a branch at Jontiem beach road plus a place up from Kiss 2nd road going north a couple of hundred yards have fish tanks outside cant remember both names.

I totally agree with you, it's a open restaurant in a house at the corner of a little soi. Non-airconditioned, but great food at a relatively small price.

Lenki on right hand side going up Pattaya Central ( about 150 mts) road from 2nd Road. Has recently been cleaned up to attract more tourists but the food is stil fantastic.

Try the Ace Cafe at Hanuman Corner in Jomtien. I am unashamedly plugging it coz it's mine! We have a great chef and his Thai food is terrific.

There is a restaurant right opposite Bamboo Bar when you turn right out of Walking Street, its an open front restaurant, I've taken many people there and the food is excellent and very reasonably priced!

Pink Lady is excellent - took tilac there and she ate everything, which has to be a seal of approval as she normally orders ten dishes, eats 3 spoonfulls out of a couple and fannies about with the rest, much to my chagrin.

Try some of the big Thai BBQ buffet places. Usually about 99 baht as much as you can eat. You will get the bbq thingy on your table + grilled king prawns, fish etc etc. Always desserts and ice cream too but the ice cream tub usually goes quite early.

Good one at the top of the hill on 3rd Road - huge place and you cant miss it.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

For me the Ruen Thai takes some beating.

Value for money, Great tasty food, Huge menu & entertainment while your eating :Cry4:

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Tee rak LOVES Eurostar, Soi 1 Jomtien...right on beach road.

Huge menu, nice staff, too many Europeans though 5555. The owner seems to have a german accent, his wife is thai. Staff is very friendly.

I think their Thai food is great. Falang food is marginal.

Try the Ace Cafe at Hanuman Corner in Jomtien. I am unashamedly plugging it coz it's mine! We have a great chef and his Thai food is terrific.

I'll second that. Awesome food there.

Testicles

• 3 weeks later...
For me the Ruen Thai takes some beating.

Value for money, Great tasty food, Huge menu & entertainment while your eating :unsure:

I can only secon that great food ,good price and my telac loves the dance acts,only one problem if you sit at the tables

on te stones in front of the podium I was eaten up by flies my legs where all red

on soi buakao there are a few places where u can eat real thai food

Do tell my man as thats quite a long road. Just an idea of some nearby locations will be fine. I'm staying on LK Metro in Jul for a month so am going to be looking for some nice new places to eat which are more traditional as not into the whole restaurant thing.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)