IGNORED

Thai lessons in Pattaya

LaaMok

He is still fully capable of working and is fully mobile. (57 years old) He shown me his resume and he was out of work for 10 years to look after his brain damaged child that needed 24 hour attention, he looked like he was about to burst into tears when he told me. Anyway his wife ended up divorcing him and taking the house.

Can you elaborate on his resume? Did he go to college? And how is his English?

why is that people place so much emphasis on lessons? i can see why obviously but often people think having a teacher is the only way, when there is lots and lots of resources online, in books and audio.

I agree! For many things, that is much much better.

I am looking into a teacher mainly to accelerate my reading abilities. But, I wouldn't go to one for learning the letters or vowels or tone rule or pronunciation. Much better done online or with software and books. Only going to help me practice reading better/faster.

Forgot to ask, where is he from? Can he speak Bangkok Thai?

Were those slang words Bangkok Thai slang?

Can you elaborate on his resume? Did he go to college? And how is his English?

I can't even remember the last girl I shagged, how can I remember someone elses resume from 1.5+ years ago?

I am looking into a teacher mainly to accelerate my reading abilities. But, I wouldn't go to one for learning the letters or vowels or tone rule or pronunciation. Much better done online or with software and books. Only going to help me practice reading better/faster.

I admit self teaching works.... but how are you meant to know if you are saying it perfect? You are better off doing both. I used to practise and run my own lessons, with the teacher checking and going through it all.

Can he speak Bangkok Thai?

Were those slang words Bangkok Thai slang?

Yes and yes

I can't even remember the last girl I shagged, how can I remember someone elses resume from 1.5+ years ago?

If you can't remember the last girl you shagged, you must be doing something right!

Broadly - was he a teacher, did he go to college, ... Maybe easier for me to just arrange 1 lesson with him but was wondering.

I did email him 2 weeks ago and no reply.

If you can't remember the last girl you shagged, you must be doing something right!

Broadly - was he a teacher, did he go to college, ... Maybe easier for me to just arrange 1 lesson with him but was wondering.

I did email him 2 weeks ago and no reply.

please give him a call. Yes he was a teacher and has done his degree. He has a lot of experience!

i really really want to learn how to speak thai,,,but from now on ive try the cdS,,,with the book,,if its not work i go for him,,,but please some other school to learn thai language????THAnK YOU!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Name. Cham

number 086-1506793

email [email protected]

5000 baht 20 hours

Does he do a structured course with books or does he just wing it? Also, does he cover reading/writing? Sounds like a good deal.

• 4 weeks later...

Does he do a structured course with books or does he just wing it? Also, does he cover reading/writing? Sounds like a good deal.

I have tried to contact Mr. Cham's cell phone, however, it failed. Does anymore have the updated phone number?

Please feel free to let me know. Many thanks!

defiantely interested in nailing down the tones, speaking, listening, dealing with the situation at hand kind of stuff.

i'll go with the classroom setting at the Wat near my home. think a semester is something like a $50 donation for night classes twice a week. reading and writing i'll hammer out here at home.

if he is around december > january, i will want to look him up

• 1 month later...

here you also can learn thai with private teacher.

She teach Thai English and German. near 3 rd road / southpattaya road

www.nittaya.ch

have anice day

I have a 3-pronged approach.

1. At home I use book and CD's, "Thai for Beginners", Becker. Good for building up vocabulary and phrases. You can only remember so much at one time.

2. Last year I had lessons one-on-one at ABC School on Pattaya-Jomtien road. Good teacher.

3. Sleeping dictionary to practise with. But, as someone said, often a pick-up will not have good quality language. So do not rely just on her or you may wind up speaking very low-class!

what's a sleeping dictionary?

A bargirl 555

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

• 6 months later...

Name. Cham

number 086-1506793

email [email protected]

5000 baht 20 hours

------------------

The number is disconnected these days. Anyone recommend anyone else for private tuition in Pattaya? Thanks.

Name. Cham

number 086-1506793

email [email protected]

5000 baht 20 hours

------------------

The number is disconnected these days. Anyone recommend anyone else for private tuition in Pattaya? Thanks.

Can you post a sample of his (her) voice so we could hear ?

I want a good teacher with standard and clear pronunciation.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

il look into it heard some good recommendations from you guys looking for a fast crash course

• 1 month later...