IGNORED

Mononucleosis / Glandular Fever

Belthazar

This is the present I take from LOS to my home - Mononucleosis :10of10Score:

I was trying to avoid any STDs but I forget not to kiss my TG. So, my doc says that I will be ok, but that I should not drink any alcohol for at least six months :Bravo1: , but my next trip to LOS begins in two months !

Do you guys have experienced mononucleosis before ?

i got glandular fever when i was eighteen ,it made me so tired and it was from kissing ,I had just been on a club 18 to 30 holiday in turkey .I felt shit for a year afterwards with severe tiredness every now and again .It can last any amount of time i think .

I got Mono when I was 14. I got it at a weekend camping trip for my church. All us younger kids played the old truth or dare game. Plenty of germs got exchanged that night. Week later came down with a swelling in my glands. Taken to the doctor and told what I got. There's two forms of Mono, interior and exterior. I got it on the inside and outside meaning my liver, and kidney both got infected. When its on the outside all you get is swelling and exhaustion. They put me on a months bed rest, could hardly eat, lost 30 pounds went down from 145 to 115, I looked like a skeleton. I don't think of it much, I'm a big fan of kissing, so have never really worried about it.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

I just got back to Aussie a week ago from Pattaya and started feeling shit after 2 days,had a fever and very sore throat.I went to the doctors and told me i had tonsilittus which is caused by too much bacteria entering the mouth and the tonsils can't cope and become infected.Well i can only put this down to licking freelance fanny but i was worried about glandular fever as it takes a long time to get rid of,i'm feeling better after taking penecilin though.

My problems started about five weeks after coming home from LOS. I was lucky, that I didnt have so bad symptoms like fever or feeling really tired - but blood tests whoved EB virus and not only antibodies.

can you get this a second time once you get rid of it .i know it can keep coming back for years,but after it has been gotten rid of can it come back ,or do you become immune as i would not like to ever get this again .

can you get this a second time once you get rid of it .i know it can keep coming back for years,but after it has been gotten rid of can it come back ,or do you become immune as i would not like to ever get this again .

Some Docs would say that You are long life immune after having it, but from sources I realized that It may come back - because You have EB virus in your blood forever - same with herpes - but symptoms should be very mild

• 3 weeks later...

Damn! A real eye-opener!!

And tks to the BMs here for posting this one. I don't usually snog BGs - I always

encourage them to use the mouthwash which must help. For the same reason

I very rarely DATY when there.

Lek is one of my exceptions though. She's great kisser and a very clean woman. Not caught anything yet thanks to Buddha!!

I had mono when I was about 13 or so. I don't think I had ever felt sicker my entire life. I was bed-written for a week. couldn't even walk without getting nauseous. My throat was swelled on the sides something awful. but look at the bright side, you could've bought something home more permanent.

I also returned from my first and only trip to Thailand to find out i had glandular fever.

Didn't move to far from my bed in a year and a bit, one of the worst things Ive gone through.

Stays in your system for life i was told.

Unlucky i guess but boy i can't wait to get back there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have had glandular fever for a year now. The major advice I would give is allow your body to recover fully and once you think you are fully recovered wait another month before re-commencing any exercise, else a minor cold will set you back and the cycle will start. I have never been bed ridden but feel awful occasionally, the initial fever lasted for about a month but then stupidly I went back into marathon training.

What is the longest any of you BM's have had it?

If you did have it were you able to regain your sporting performance? (If you competed in sport that is)

Lastly never think with your dick when posed with the chance to shag a girl that obviously has a cold.