IGNORED

muay thai matches

Pirox

There are exhibition fights in the beer bar complex at the north end of WS.

Apart from that, look out for the posters advertising fights.

Does anyone know where u can vieuw a muay thai match in pattaya?

And how mutch something like that would cost?

Price was 1200 BHT for matches from 20 pm to midnight, matches involving children, girls, women, men. It's about 4 years since I graduated and the price included the removal of back and forth. In the name of the stadium the moment I can not now remember, age is evident. :GoldenSmile1:

Perhaps someone name stadium reported.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I've seen Fairtex Stadium advertising fights.

Robw

Every week at the boxing stadium next to Mini Siam Sukhumvit.

Have to say though that 1200bht is OTT.

I've seen Fairtex Stadium advertising fights.

Yes Thank you for that title, it's Thepprasit Fairtex Boxing Stadium.

Alright, thanks lads for the information!

I assume none or little knowledge of thai language is required to see a match? (and avoid being in one)

If what I watched on WS is indicative, pretty low-level stuff hardly worth a glance. It was a weight and talent mismatch that made me wince. I haven't been to the stadium, but it has to be 1000% better than that nonsense.

Alright, thanks lads for the information!

I assume none or little knowledge of thai language is required to see a match? (and avoid being in one)

no mate you're paying baht they understand that ok .. the shows are ok at thepprasit  but nothing like what you would see in Bangkok stadiums

no mate you're paying baht they understand that ok .. the shows are ok at thepprasit  but nothing like what you would see in Bangkok stadiums

I think Lumpini stadium will be a bit "different cofee" in terms of quality. How much are the tickets there? It would have to be a lot more experience than Thepprasit.

I think Lumpini stadium will be a bit "different cofee" in terms of quality. How much are the tickets there? It would have to be a lot more experience than Thepprasit.

ive not been to lumpinee yet, i hope to go in september ..i think tickets are around 2000baht 

ive not been to lumpinee yet, i hope to go in september ..i think tickets are around 2000baht 

I'm going in september aswell, so maybe we see eachother there! 5555

• 4 weeks later...

just wondering if the fights at thepprasit are worth it, i have still yet to see a legit Muay Thai fight in thailand. the ones on WS arent even fights. i also dont want to travel all the way back to bangkok to watch some fights in the middle of my trip. Just looking for something to do to break up the monotony of bar hoping every night lol. im a big MMA fan so i would definitely be interested in watching some Muay Thai, since its one of the roots modern MMA.

Edit: also has anyone checked out this place at all - http://www.pattayaboxingworld.com/ 900baht fights on wed and fri

Edited by DamnYankee

Next Trip: Pattaya July 1 - 15 / Philippines 15 - 30th

One Night In Shanghai...

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...

In bkk,the best atmosphere for watch muay,is in the channel7 stadium,near mo chit bts station.the fight happen on sunday early,and there have the best fighter of the kingdom.

You can also try omnoi stadiup ,its little far from the center of bkk ,but here have some young boxer who have to prove they can boxing in the big stadium with great skill.