Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Elder American Dies From A Heart Attack At A Barber Salon

Pattaya Daily News

pdn243.jpg
The owner of a barber salon was shocked after a foreign customer died inside the salon from a sudden heart attack.

PATTAYA – July 29, 2013; Pattaya Police received a report from the owner of a barber salon in South Pattaya that an elder foreign customer had died in the salon. A rescue and police team were dispatched to the incident.

The person who had died in the salon was identified as Mr. Robert Caswell, aged 65, an American national. He was found sitting dead on the barber chair in the salon, he only 20 minutes prior the arrival of the police and rescue team.

The 51 year-old owner of the salon told the police that Mr. Robert came into the salon and took his place at the second barber chair in the salon. She said that as she was getting a towel, Mr. Robert suddenly twitched and then stopped, she immediately ran back to Mr. Robert and shouted that an ambulance was needed.

Doctors at the hospital he was sent to tried restart his heart using a defibrillator, but their attempt unfortunately failed. Mr. Robert’s body will now be sent to a Police Hospital for an autopsy for evidence purposes.

Related items

Print This News Print This News

Type : Community News
Story : Kampee
Photo : Kampee

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

not sure what i would do,but i hope i would give mouth to mouth-something most thais will not die-HIM DIE

RIP 

Mouth to mouth is a good approach but doesnt help without a chest compression/cardiac massage.

RIP...65 is no age to die!

wow, big news.

RIP

Do you think he had a close shave before this incident ?

RIP to all who may of knew him

Forget Mouth to Mouth lads just if doing something concentrate on chest compressions

Ghosty

Do you think he had a close shave before this incident ?

Haha nice one. 

RIP matey...at least he died in Pattaya. 

Hopefully he had a great morning BJ or shag beforehand. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Haha nice one. 

RIP matey...at least he died in Pattaya. 

Hopefully he had a great morning BJ or shag beforehand.

Maybe he went in and just could not cut it !!

Well I will make sure to avoid the 2nd seat as recognised the barber shop as one I used on my last trip!!

Pity he didn't even receive a close shave, as they are excellent in there to!!

RIP

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Opinion.has it that it is a dead end barbers anyway

Rip not a bad way to go i suppouse compared to outher guys in pattaya

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I thought, in the US at least, mouth-to-mouth is no longer recommended.

As for the rest, i make it a habit to stay out of barber shops. Hopefully, I'll live longer as a result.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

At least he dies happier in Pattaya. RIP to the man and condolence to his family and friends.

Archived