Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wanted dive computer

ray

Anyone have or know of anyone who has a dive computer for sell?

Need one for October, liveaboard dive tip to the Maldives.

Thanks

Thanks

I am going to sell a Suunto Vytec Deep Stop with Transmitter.  It is an amazing computer.  

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

I am also selling a full photo rig.  A Sea Life DC 800 MAXX.  It has the camera, housing, 2 strobes, rechargable batteries, chargers, power adapters, spare o-rings, extra camera batteries, chargers, all in a really nice storm case.  A great starter camera.  Selling for $400US.  It was $1300 new.  Great shape.

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

I am going to sell a Suunto Vytec Deep Stop with Transmitter.  It is an amazing computer.  

Hi what sort of money are you after, I only want a cheap one for the g/f

The lowest I would go is $500.  That is a smoking deal.  Don't know if that works.  I also just had it serviced and has a brand new battery.

Hi what sort of money are you after, I only want a cheap one for the g/f

The lowest I would go is $500.  That is a smoking deal.  Don't know if that works.  I also just had it serviced and has a brand new battery.

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

Thanks for the offer but I only want a cheap one

Thanks for the offer but I only want a cheap one

No Worries.  Have fun.

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

Thanks

I have a Suunto D6 Elastomer - Advanced gas-switching dive computer with integrated digital compass.

8,000 baht is what I'm after. Send me a PM if you're interested. 

It's about a three and a half years old, only used a 3 times as soon as I bought it. Some scratches on the surface, but it's in great working condition. You can download the manual and computer software. Computer cable not included, you can buy this online or at a dive shop. I can deliver it to you in Pattaya or ship worldwide but you have to pay shipping. It needs a new battery.

Specs can be seen at the Official Site:

http://www.suunto.com/en/Products/Diving/Suunto-D62/Suunto-D6-Elastomer/

Pictures of my watch: 

post-28551-0-40027900-1288166186.jpg

post-28551-0-60122500-1288166192.jpg

post-28551-0-23684500-1288166202.jpg

post-28551-0-49071300-1288166210.jpg

Video

McFly

Your Suunto D6 looks excellent, shame it needs a new battery but it's only for my g/f, I am looking on Ebay for around £30 to £60

Thanks all, just found out my brother has stopped diving, so he has given me his, sorted

Archived