IGNORED

Vantage Point Co Ltd visa agents

florry

Vantage Point have been appointed to arrange visa for my TGF but we've had some issues....

I'd like to contact the owner or manager of the business to discuss these issues privately.

If anyone knows who that person may be, or indeed if he/she is a board member please let me know.

Cheers

Doesn't he have a phone number or an email adress ...?

Doesn't he have a phone number or an email adress ...?

No I don't and I don't know who it is.

My contact is one of the employees...... and my issues regarding this visa are mostly to do with this worker.

key visa would have been a better option,any probs you know whos the owner and where his office is plus hes a bm on here.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

i think this post might end up being a promo for key visa... i always see only good things posted about them here....... maybe next time if there is a next time.

For now though If someone knows the details of senior contact at Vantage Point, it would be appreciated.

Vantage Point? as a visa agent never heard of them, but Vantage Siam Company ltd is BKK, they are the recognized A1 test center for the British Embassy, Maybe a member of staff is branching out but I doubt it .

http://vantage-siam.com

Who has arranged it your Thai partner?

Posted Image

Vantage Point? as a visa agent never heard of them, but Vantage Siam Company ltd is BKK, they are the recognized A1 test center for the British Embassy, Maybe a member of staff is branching out but I doubt it .

http://vantage-siam.com

Who has arranged it your Thai partner?

I just popped details out to you via personal message. I don't really want to name and shame at the moment. and that's why was sent via PM... just want to bring up issues with the person's superiors, and get the matter sorted

Hi Flurry, as said in the PM they are based in Patts but not really known to the members

There seems to be so many popping up at the moment, I think alot starting as a travel company and moving into the visa world maybe due to lack of business or feel it is an easy way to go forward.

Lets see how they get on when the grey hair starts popping out.

Posted Image

Hi Flurry, as said in the PM they are based in Patts but not really known to the members

There seems to be so many popping up at the moment, I think alot starting as a travel company and moving into the visa world maybe due to lack of business or feel it is an easy way to go forward.

Lets see how they get on when the grey hair starts popping out.

thanks.. makes sense.

And yes this agent was introduced/arranged by GF.... in retrospect..... A very... very... bad decision on my part to go with them.

I'll update the post as events unfold...

Yes please do mate it will be interesting, unfortunately most foreigners do get led to a more cost effective company but it does not always get the result you want.

As most members will agree that getting it right most of the time takes years of experience and knowing how to present it properly.

Cheers

Posted Image

I would think it's safer to stick only to agents approved by their own country to provide immigration advice, which means membership of OISC in UK or equivalent for Australia etc. I know of only one who has that for UK in Pattaya and that's Thai Visa Express, although there may be others. I don't know of any OISC approved agents in Bangkok either, are there any? 

Rob OISC is for the UK, you cannot be an Immigration lawyer in Thailand unless you have got your certification in Australia and moved to Thailand.

Their are agents who go off the back of a OISC not saying they are not good but would stick to experience.

OISC is made so sound impressive its not as difficult as you think if you have to time to go to the UK to do it.

Posted Image

Rob OISC is for the UK, you cannot be an Immigration lawyer in Thailand unless you have got your certification in Australia and moved to Thailand.

For Australia this isn't correct. This from the Immigration Departments website:

Migration agents who operate outside Australia do not have to be registered. The department may give some overseas agents an identification (ID) number. This number does not mean they are registered.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Scummy, this statement answers itself, May be given an ID number but does not mean they are registered

Migration agents do operate outside Thailand of course they do same as me and you also give free advice, I work with and know many registered MARA Visa agents in Aus and getting the MARA number outside Australia is amazingly difficult including if you are not Australian.

Most agents use a registered MARA number from a registered Agent in Australia who is their friend/partner

Posted Image

Archived