Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My way Holland’s restaurant soi Diana

rest.jpgMy way Holland’s restaurant soi Diana

The best restaurant for the money in patts

If you are a carnivore this place is the tops, its opposite the Beefeater on soi Diana

The best I have eaten in patts

And I am a right fussy cunt

Edited by bibzo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Ate there last night. Had the filet mignon with mushroom sauce for 295 Baht. Best steak I have had in Pattaya.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

I'm not really into steaks that much but have eaten here quite a few times. Filet mignon is excellent. Definitely recommended.

Ate there last night. Had the filet mignon with mushroom sauce for 295 Baht. Best steak I have had in Pattaya.

had the same a month ago and i totally agree

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

• 1 month later...

Great, comfortable & clean small restaurant, the staffs are really friendly as well always putting on a smile.

Definitely recommend the value for $$ steaks here.

Cheers!

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

I'll be sure an dtry it next trip. Sounds good.

Great, comfortable & clean small restaurant, the staffs are really friendly as well always putting on a smile.

Definitely recommend the value for $ steaks here.

Cheers!

All iread now about this restaurant sounds very good to me.

So i'll take a look inside on my next trip to Patts as well.Cheers and thanks for advice.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

shit, i've been living for almost 2 years in Patts but never went here, this isnt opposite Beafeaters because i never seen it before..anyone got some pointers for me?

shit, i've been living for almost 2 years in Patts but never went here, this isnt opposite Beafeaters because i never seen it before..anyone got some pointers for me?

Its in the same arcade as Beefeaters, exactly opposite Beefeaters is Patricks the belgium steakhouse, and just bout 5 to 10 metres ahead you will see MY WAY. Enjoy =)

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

not on soi dianna but if you came in the other door to the restaurant it is opposite that

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.

Eaten there many times! Great food and the owners daughter is ..... well you'll see! :07:

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son of a BITCH!

Opposite Beefeaters is Patrick’s Belgian Restaurant; My Way is at the same side as Patrick’s Belgian Restaurant but deeper into the Arcade (opposite Mike’s Shopping Mall).

I was not impressed by Beefeaters, nor by Patrick’s Belgian Restaurant, but I heard a lot of good about My Way, which also appears to be cheaper.

It is on my to-do-list.

Eaten there many times! Great food and the owners daughter is ..... well you'll see! :07:

Been with the daughter she FL down WS me and another PA have both done posts on her.

• 2 weeks later...

I ate there a couple of times last month and the food was very good. I had Thai food one night then a huge fillet steak another so they have a choice of styles.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !