IGNORED

Hilton buffet?

I have seen the Hilton buffet at the Edge advertised and it looks good value for money. Do they do a night time buffet to?

If so does anyone have any information about it? 

Cheers

I've eaten at the Hilton Buffet before and as far as I'm aware there is only the daily lunchtime one on offer. 

If you are looking for somewhere nice to eat with a special lady on a date you could also look at the bar/restaurant on the top on Hilton

Awesome views but a little pricey. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Cheers for the reply mate.

Nah i just wanna stuff my face, with all you can eat buffet. If i wanted a date id get a girlfriend at home :)

I've been to the day time buffet multiple times and if your a foodie it's worth the stop.

International Dinner Buffet, 6-10pm, Mon - Thurs and Sat/Sun (approx 900bht). Friday - Seafood Buffet (approx 1,000bht). So roughly 2.5 times the price of a similar buffet at Lunch time.

Probably not.  When it opened it was 300 for lunch so at 420 Monday-Thursday is sounds about right.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Robert Heinlein

There's a nighttime buffet from 6 to 10 p.m. It costs 850 baht in the high season and about 700 baht in low season. Just ate there recently during low season and they didn't seem to offer as much as during high season. It's a beautiful restaurant. You can eat outside during high season and get a panoramic view of the beach from Walking Street to the hotels and condos in North Pattaya. The lounge on the 16th floor is really beautiful. Try to arrive around 5:00 p.m. to take in the sunset. It's called The Wave. 

Went to the international buffet at the beginning of the year. Very average!

Go there 2 or 3 times a month.  Love it!  I eat a lot of Sushi, would cost a Mint in the US.  Kind of a waist of $$ to bring a Thai git who only eats like a small bird.  I enjoy going with friends on an empty stomach.

Archived