Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Six Nations Rugby 2008.

7077dean

I've spent many happy evenings watching rugby in Tims. Recently I've found them less willing to show rugby,preferring kissball,sorry football. Can anyone suggest an alternative location?

Twickenham

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

just look on Walking Street and ask one of the BGs to put rugby on if you ask the girls will go out of there way to accomadate you

That was quite quick for a Boro fan,I wasn't aware humour and wit had reached that far north. Boro are doing a great job as a feeder team for Newcastle. Keegan will be pleased!

I m off to Rome for the match next month should be good=if Ashton gets his act together.

My finishing order

England

France

Ireland

Wales

Italy

Scotland

Anybody else want to play????????????????

Shenanigans on 2nd street had most of the rugby world cup games on they have about 6 screens

The Metro Apartments on soi LK Metro usually has the rugby on – Dennis the owner showed all the world cup games when I was their last year. Even if the game clashes with something else he has half a dozen sets and can have different games on each one – The place is also air-conditioned and he has a nice selection of girls to boot, plus free pool tables.

I m off to Rome for the match next month should be good=if Ashton gets his act together.

My finishing order

England

France

Ireland

Wales

Italy

Scotland

Anybody else want to play????????????????

France

England

Ireland

Wales

Scotland

Italy

What we playing for - a 3some in Soi 6?

I've spent many happy evenings watching rugby in Tims. Recently I've found them less willing to show rugby,preferring kissball,sorry football. Can anyone suggest an alternative location?

Watch it anywhere you like,except in the pub where I might be drinking.Prefer to watch syncronized swimming to (what is the name of that game? :D )

France

England

Ireland

Wales

Scotland

Italy

What we playing for - a 3some in Soi 6?

There should be something on it

Any other takers?

You will have to wait till I get there end April

Jamesons Irish Pub shows rugby from everywhere and will definitely have the 6 Nations on. Not sure exactly what the address is. Somewhere between Pattaya Nua and Pattaya Klang.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if the England v Wales game is being shown live anywhere (k.o 11.30 pm Saturday Thai time) as UBCs listings suggest they are only showing a delayed version on Sunday??

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!