IGNORED

lk 19 avenue

nodster

im soon having an unexpected holiday in patts so looking for a room

noticed LK 19 avenue

is it new ?..has anyone tried it?...is there any building work in or around it? 

help me out lads

thanks

I have nevered stayed there, but the location is not the greatest.  It is near Third Road on soi 19.  So you will have to take motorbike taxis everywhere from there, or you will have to walk quite a bit.  

I have nevered stayed there, but the location is not the greatest.  It is near Third Road on soi 19.  So you will have to take motorbike taxis everywhere from there, or you will have to walk quite a bit.  

cheers quinny but location no probs for me as i always hire a bike or dont mind a bit of excercise

Never stayed there, but checked it out a long time ago.  I felt the rooms were too small for me for the price.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Robert Heinlein

Don't know the place, but as was suggested before, you will probably get a Motorbike anyway - so the location is not that important. I usually stay in a Condo in Jomtien - and prefer to stay outside of Pattaya.

thanks awinki and oneday..ive only seen pics of the rooms as you say only 30sq meters,i prefer to stay within quick touching distance of all the action but enough to be away from all the noise..jomtiem seems a bit too far away for me although i realise better value can be had there

im soon having an unexpected holiday in patts so looking for a room

noticed LK 19 avenue

is it new ?..has anyone tried it?...is there any building work in or around it? 

help me out lads

thanks

and no elevater

short walk to soi Bukhaow night market, maybe 100m........place is normally full, with people on monthly rate......

Not a noisy area, no building work around that I know of.

A few pictures....

01 hotel.JPG

02 lobby 2.JPG

03 lobby.JPG

The Beer (Bee) bar opposite... not a noisy bar.

04 Bee bar.JPG

05 Bee bar.JPG

Some food stalls outside for when you get the munchies...

06 Food stalls.JPG

07 food stalls.JPG

A few meters away, is 3rd road and more food and a 24 hour shop...

08 corner of 3rd road.JPG

09 corner of 3rd road.JPG

Not far away, at the other end of the street is soi Boukoew... looking towards LK Metro area, close to the Kassikorn bank, the street next to Kassikorn, filled with beer bars and leading to the "Made in Thailand" beer bar complex, which if you walk through, leads you opposite to central festival shopping center (and VT6)

10 looking toward LK Metro area.JPG

On the corner of soi 19 and soi boukoew, another 7/11  (24 hour)

11 711 .JPG

Opposite the 7/11, is the market.....

12 market.JPG

13 market.JPG

Finally the lovely lady on reception......

14 reasons to be cheerful.JPG

thanks lads...hey thanks for pics gorguy,now i remember walking pass the place..seems decent value at the moment for me...wish they would reply to emails,now i realise why farangs are not allowed to run buisnesses in thailand....i think we would take over the place in five years..555

Archived