IGNORED

transfer to Government savings bank

gungadin

Has anyone from the UK transferred money to Government Savings Bank?

When i transfer money to any of the big banks it takes no longer than 3 working days but its been 4 working days already since i did this transfer for the first time and still no sign of money.Should i be concerned?

Thanks

Chatrium Riverside is a great location

http://chatrium.com/m/chrb/index.html

Has a nice pool area where you can watch the sunset overlooking the Chaophraya River and you can walk in just 20 mins to the Asiatique Market.

Also have a seven-eleven in the building so you can fill your fridge with cheap beer...

Chatrium Riverside is a great location

http://chatrium.com/m/chrb/index.html

Has a nice pool area where you can watch the sunset overlooking the Chaophraya River and you can walk in just 20 mins to the Asiatique Market.

Also have a seven-eleven in the building so you can fill your fridge with cheap beer...

?

Do you have an account with a Government Bank ? Some months I tried to open an account and was told only for Thai nationals. Would be interested to know how you did it. Thanks

Do you have an account with a Government Bank ? Some months I tried to open an account and was told only for Thai nationals. Would be interested to know how you did it. Thanks

no,sending to the inlaws,sorry.Money turned up after 5 days.

Archived