IGNORED

Life or Death: What to eat if you’re stuck in the jungle

Pattaya One

Above Photo: Good luck with catching that – a deadly poisonous and aggressive Green Bamboo Viper (kostich.com)

I recently read a list from The Lonely Planet Book of Everything, by Nigel Holmes, about what to eat if you find yourself stuck in the Jungle.

Wanna Fight? A large Monitor Lizard in Bangkok

InPattayaNow?d=yIl2AUoC8zA InPattayaNow?d=qj6IDK7rITs
WxxViOw-xlI

View the full article

All the reasons why I have no intention of going anywhere near any Jungle.

Robw

• 5 months later...

All the reasons why I have no intention of going anywhere near any jungle.

:SoWhat1: , me too. My feet belong on pavement. The scariest thing I need to worry about is reaching down between one of the girls on Soi 6 legs and grabbing a trouser snake. :Attitude:

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

I know what to eat in the Pattaya Jungle.  I don't think I'll ever venture too deep into the jungles of S.E.A.  Knowing how to get by in the bush here is enough for me.

Beeing hungry is almost psychological at first. Most humain body can stop eating for nearly two months, keeping physical activity.

Rushing on any kind of food just because you're hungry is plain stupid and often leads to accidents, or eating your mother in law (highly toxic).

Day 4 to 6 are a bit painful (nausea feeling), then you turn ok for a while.

Most survivals that eated anything (included humain corpse) could have survived without this regarding rescue team arrived within 2 weeks. Rule is just : don't panic and drink (this last item is the biggest problem).

I just have Bear Grylls on speeddial while in Patts just in case :GoldenSmile1:

Archived