Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap hotel Which Clean & No Charge For Girl

Hotboy969

My Budget Is Low So Please Suggest me cheap hotel in pattaya to stay 15 days.    

Hot Boy [Pattaya Addicted]

My Budget Is Low So Please Suggest me cheap hotel in pattaya to stay 15 days.    

How Low ? and what location do you want ? or maybe by sounds of it, a Guest House would be better for you. AC or not, security or not shared Bathrooms so many questions you need to pin it down more.

If as I know Money is an issue maybe think of making your trip less in terms of duration otherwise with all the questions you are asking ( which is no problem ) you will find your Holiday a bitter disappointment.

The Bus from the Airport is cheap and if you pick a location then you can save on Taxi rides or Baht Bus but coming worrying about Money is not the best idea.

Search the Web I forget the Site but it has Guesthouse something or other in it and has rooms at 300-5-- Baht a Night.

Often, rooms and hotels get cheaper further away from Beach Road and the main action you get, around Third Road and beyond, maybe. I've heard of bog-standard rooms (without air-con) in that area for about 250 to 300 baht a night, but they're going to be pretty basic and out of the way. Apex on Second Road is a budget hotel in the centre (around 600 baht from what I recall) but it gets very varied reviews and you get what you pay for, basically. 1200 - 1500 can get you a decent room in a fairly good Thai hotel and in a prime spot (Flipper Lodge and Flipper House do an off-season deal where you can stay 7 nights and pay for 5 which makes it cheaper). Some hotels add charges to take casual 'visitors' back, certainly those that do cheapie package deals, but I've never yet known any of these to do so and I don't think many totally Thai-owned places would.

Security can be an issue for the unwary (or naive) and it's amazing how often tourists seem to leave common-sense behind when they arrive here. Bar girls would usually be a pretty safe bet but there are plenty of horror-stories surrounding casual pick-ups from places like Beach Road - where guys look for cheaper companions without having to pay a bar-fine. A decent hotel will always insist on retaining a girl's I.D - to cover both your arse and their reputation, but others don't bother and trust their guests know what they're doing and can accept any consequences.

Pattaya can certainly be a fun place where single guys can have a brilliant time - although, like anywhere else in the world, nothing can be taken for granted and the very cheap end of the market can often have a nasty sting in the tail. Us lot who live here tend to get accustomed to it all and usually need to economise to some degree - but it's not the best idea to come here on holiday without enough money to fully enjoy it!

By the way - just noticing you come from India - expect to pay the equivalent of 1200 rupees for even the very cheapest short-time shag with a Beach Road hooker - and often somewhat more, depending on the girl, her age and how readily she'll even go with Indians. (Yes, you'll doubtless discover that Thais can also be rather racially biased!)

If that's expensive, definitely forget bar girls and ago-go's!

Often, rooms and hotels get cheaper further away from Beach Road and the main action you get, around Third Road and beyond, maybe. I've heard of bog-standard rooms (without air-con) in that area for about 250 to 300 baht a night, but they're going to be pretty basic and out of the way. Apex on Second Road is a budget hotel in the centre (around 600 baht from what I recall) but it gets very varied reviews and you get what you pay for, basically. 1200 - 1500 can get you a decent room in a fairly good Thai hotel and in a prime spot (Flipper Lodge and Flipper House do an off-season deal where you can stay 7 nights and pay for 5 which makes it cheaper). Some hotels add charges to take casual 'visitors' back, certainly those that do cheapie package deals, but I've never yet known any of these to do so and I don't think many totally Thai-owned places would.

Security can be an issue for the unwary (or naive) and it's amazing how often tourists seem to leave common-sense behind when they arrive here. Bar girls would usually be a pretty safe bet but there are plenty of horror-stories surrounding casual pick-ups from places like Beach Road - where guys look for cheaper companions without having to pay a bar-fine. A decent hotel will always insist on retaining a girl's I.D - to cover both your arse and their reputation, but others don't bother and trust their guests know what they're doing and can accept any consequences.

Pattaya can certainly be a fun place where single guys can have a brilliant time - although, like anywhere else in the world, nothing can be taken for granted and the very cheap end of the market can often have a nasty sting in the tail. Us lot who live here tend to get accustomed to it all and usually need to economise to some degree - but it's not the best idea to come here on holiday without enough money to fully enjoy it!

great info for newbie thanks

I always stay at the Apex hotel ,, 600 baht , crap pool ,, but mike shopping mall pool is oppsite ,,, good security and girl friendly ,, 2nd road

Hi Arpit you might be better off renting a Thai room for 2-3000 Baht a month....no air con - just ask any girl to show you her room.

This room is budget rate

Room 3 & 4B copy small.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Go to Agoda.com. To the right is a box for the amount of money you want to spend a night for your room. Below that box there are other boxes to check as far as location, guest house, amenities, etc.

I always stay at the Apex hotel ,, 600 baht , crap pool ,, but mike shopping mall pool is oppsite ,,, good security and girl friendly ,, 2nd road

thanks nice info

do the cheaper rooms still have a safe for valuables ?  or is it better to leave these in hotel safe ?

thinking of passport, money and maybe laptop

• 3 weeks later...

I will vouch for Daveo and the Canterbury Tales Cafe (post up above).

It's clean, inexpensive, has air con and a safe, but the best thing about staying there (for a newbie) is the advice and information Dave can provide you. He'll be out front of the bookstore at breakfast most every morning, along with a bunch of other guys. Just wander down and join them.

found 18 coins  cheap and the rooms were clean, staff very friendly and had air con. GF but found them a bit hap hazard when i was bringing a BF back. sometimes they would ask for id, sometimes they wouldn't.

its blokes like you who give Indians a bad name. Why scrounge when you're on holiday. Patts is the cheapest you will ever get in terms of hotels & sex. My advice (for whatever its worth to you) is:

1. Please do not share a hotel room. In any case, no more than 2 to a room even if the hotel guy's dont mind.

2. Don't loiter and hang out only with other Indians - its OKAY to mix n mingle with others. Leave your ghetto mentality at home.

3. The GFE experience in Patts is great. Don't spoil it by demanding the girl you bring back to have sex with all your friends at 500 THB or whatever you settled with her.

4. If you MUST share the girl (which I strongly advise against), always ensure she understands your needs FULLY before bringing her back.

5. It is NOT OKAY to stare at other women, no matter how good she looks. If you do spot a head-turner (I agree there's plenty out there) its best to share a quick look of appreciation and look away before she starts feeling like a zoo-animal.

6. The last girl I picked up from WS astounded me by asking:

a) How many people back in your room? (this was before going back to the hotel)

b) Please you put on thai condom! (oh well, anything to please the lady)

c) You NOT LIKE other Indian people (after the act...and that too only because I offered her a drink n dinner after some really wild bedtime. Honestly, I didn't know how to react to that one!!)

7. Last but not least.....don't walk hand in hand with other guys for chrissakes!!

Most of this advice is available in other threads...please read and try to follow. Enjoy your holiday but remember others are quick to stereotype you/ your country/ your region if you continue making a fool of yourself.

thanks for advice ya   i don't share a room or girl with friends  we only 2 and stay in sperate room

Good to know arpit...if you notice carefully, these pointers were in response to some other guy's post, not yours. Further, they don't just apply to indians, some apply to other nationalities too.

So far as advice is concerned, just remember in this forum you will get plenty advice for a safe and comfortable holiday, However how much of that advice you heed and how much you discard is entirely 'up to you' as they say. :Think1:

Oh arpit, I bin reading some of your other posts. Drop the idea of bare-backing from your list, pal. Don't ask about it on forums - it shows a stupid disregard for your health and the women in your bed. Look up some herpes videos on youtube instead.

Hope you find a good hotel n Have a wonderful holiday :GoldenSmile1:

• 4 weeks later...

Dear bitswit, 

thanks a lot as you are indeed helping an Indian. Indians have earned bad name in pattaya because of their attitude. yes we value money but it should not go to an extent that it creates problem,  we go pattaya for fun and we should have adequate budget for the same. 

I have been there four times last two years and accept two incidence, have never faced any racial discrimination especially from TG. they also wish respect and should not be compared with whores of kamathipura from Mumbai. 

I will add to your advise for Arpit, please wear a smile. avoid moving with your friend always. pattaya is safe and you do not need someone to help or secure you. while searching for ladies, pls do not mingle with same lady for both. be prepared to pay individually if you take same lady for both. never stare ladies especially on beach. 

Arpit, hope you have fun. you can plan stay at D apartment as well. its quite reasonable. 

Dear bitswit, 

thanks a lot as you are indeed helping an Indian. Indians have earned bad name in pattaya because of their attitude. yes we value money but it should not go to an extent that it creates problem,  we go pattaya for fun and we should have adequate budget for the same. 

I have been there four times last two years and accept two incidence, have never faced any racial discrimination especially from TG. they also wish respect and should not be compared with whores of kamathipura from Mumbai. 

I will add to your advise for Arpit, please wear a smile. avoid moving with your friend always. pattaya is safe and you do not need someone to help or secure you. while searching for ladies, pls do not mingle with same lady for both. be prepared to pay individually if you take same lady for both. never stare ladies especially on beach. 

Arpit, hope you have fun. you can plan stay at D apartment as well. its quite reasonable. 

thanks mate i rember  . an follow this when i go pattaya.  i go alone not with friends  i hope i enjoy well alone in pattaya. i already here about bad impression of indian in pattaya thanks for tell me.  i try it  thanks again.

Archived