Jump to content
IGNORED

British Backpacker Dies in Indonesian Jungle


Pattaya One

Recommended Posts

Above Photo: Cheznye Emmons

Asian jungles claimed another backpacking victim recently, when a British backpacker died after drinking poisoned gin during a trip around south-east Asia.

Cheznye Emmons, 23, suffered methanol poisoning after reportedly drinking from a bottle labelled gin, during a trek in the Indonesian Jungle.

She was apparently on her way to a full-moon party but her health deteriorated quickly and she reportedly complained she had lost her sight.

Miss Emmons, from Great Wakering, Essex, went through the Jungle to the nearest eye clinic and was referred to a hospital in Sumatra, where she was put in an induced coma. Her parents then flew to her bedside and a few days later mad

e the decision to turn off her life support machine.

Story continues here: http://peteralanlloyd.com/back-part-2/related-regional-articles/british-backpacker-dies-in-indonesian-jungle/

Peter Alan Lloyd

Amazon: Back Parts 1 and 2

Smashwords: Back Parts 1 and 2

Website: www.peteralanlloyd.com

Twitter: @PeterAlanLloyd

zp8497586rq
InPattayaNow?d=yIl2AUoC8zA InPattayaNow?d=qj6IDK7rITs
RQqRJOjpCzA

View the full article
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.