IGNORED

SLOW

Khun Scalawag

I know someone has been trying to hack the server, so I've passed it off to that, but the board has been VERY SLOW the last several days. Sometimes I can't even get to the sign on screen and eventually give up.

Once on, it is so slow as to not be worth the effort.

Performance has improved in the last 12 hours or so, but still when on the board it is sluggish at best. I have found if I close the shoutbox things improve, but only a little.

Just tried to add a photo to a message I was posting, but wasn't even given the option.

Something is not quite right.

:D

I have also found it realy slow the last few days, however today it seems much faster :Dance:

Posted Image

Slow isnt the word. It is so slow for me ( this page tooks 6 minutes to load) that if it is the same for other posters and it isnt fixed I would give the board 2 weeks before it is dead and buried.

You know it makes sense...