IGNORED

Excercising in pattaya

jim2k

There use to be a wow california gym at The avenue.But last heard it was closed due to lack of customer anyone know abt it?For me i swim almost every other day as excercising to burn those extra alcohol calories intake & feel fresher in a way of course.Eastiny pools are good but if im arent staying there i will pay 30baht to use the pool at sutus place soi lenkee or at lk mertropole.Tony gym on 3rd road behind soi chaiyapoon is a good choice too.Most of the time i will do night gym with those babes in my room of course :Good_Luck:

California WoW is still open and is usually crowded. Their rates vary greatly on your negotiating skills. If you come by to get a price quote, they will instantly drag you inside and give you a typical sales pitch. Actually pretty annoying. My problem with California WoW is that it closes at 10pm and I like to go running late at night, around 1am.

• 3 weeks later...

why dont you try california wow across the road from lek at the avenue shopping complex.it as all the running machines you need,better than running on the dodgy pot holed streets of pattaya.

I'm sure that there are plenty of hotels within easy walking distance of the Lek that has fitness rooms and Gyms.

And each hotel will be happy to let you have a look at there fitness rooms/gyms

I was getting all my exercise at Soi 6 with the BG never worked out as much in my whole life ;-)