IGNORED

Hotel with no 2nd Party Joiner Fee and Parking

bubbagoes

I am looking for a decent hotel, (probably not more than 1500 baht) near to the Beach Road with parking. More importantly I like to find one that doesn't charge for more than one other person in your room. My GF likes me to bring her a girl sometimes, and its aggravating to pay another 500 baht fee for another person.

Anyone knows of one that meets the requirements I would appreciate your input.

I must have parking because I don't live in Pattaya and have to drive there.

At Mind Residence, they do not charge a joiner fee even if I bring two girls back so should be fine for your needs. They have their own parking lot as well. 100 meters or so from 2nd road, that's as close as I've gotten to the beach with B1500.

Try the August Suite Hotel on Pattaya Klang great place & no joiner fees...

Good luck & enjoy....

April Suites does charge for second girls, are you saying the sister hotel doesn't????

yep a mate of mine stayed there a few years ago & he had no bother, unless they have changed their policy.

If they did please discard my previuos post, sorry.............

Galaxy Suites allows upto 2 girls in superior suites and 3 girls in Jacuzzi Suite no extra charge.  GS does not offer parking but there are other options close by.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Galaxy Suites allows upto 2 girls in superior suites and 3 girls in Jacuzzi Suite no extra charge.  GS does not offer parking but there are other options close by.

galaxy suites is great. their agogo on the second floor is fun has a number of stunners. really nice owners who i had a chance to meet with

Aya Boutique don't charge for a 2nd person, they even call you before she leaves to check if everything is okay.

A few good ideas there, but Galaxy Suites is a no go because no parking. I would really like to be able to accress the beach rd between the construction and Walking Street. A decent place with a no joiner fee is the quest. Aya Botiques sounds good, but its pretty far up, and not being that familiar with that area I'm not too familiar with the freelancers up there.

view talay 6, I tell ya...  perfect location, big parking lot,  no joiner fees....

yep a mate of mine stayed there a few years ago & he had no bother, unless they have changed their policy.

If they did please discard my previuos post, sorry.............

I stayed at August Suites 4 weeks ago and I paid 500 THB for the second girl

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

dusit d2 Pattaya is free of charge for any number of girls you bring to your room, but I don't know about their parking lots

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

At Mind Residence, they do not charge a joiner fee even if I bring two girls back so should be fine for your needs. They have their own parking lot as well. 100 meters or so from 2nd road, that's as close as I've gotten to the beach with B1500.

Neither will charge for any number of girls as technically they are both serviced apartments, not hotels. With a serviced apartment you should be booking the "room" not the number of guests.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived