IGNORED

bar fine still 200 bt

Alan lad

hi guys

well i have had many emails of late asking if we still had a 200 bt bar fine YES we do !!

Guys we have still kept this as a way to say thank you for droping in and having a drink or two .

we still have lots of good looking girls

we still have shots starting at 50 bt per shot

we still have beer starting at 50 bt per glass all night

we still have some service girls that are happy to hold you for a hour or all night !

we still have a non hassle bar were girls wont hit on you for drinks all night

and YES we still have steve who can fall asleep standing up

alan

hi guys

well i have had many emails of late asking if we still had a 200 bt bar fine YES we do !!

Guys we have still kept this as a way to say thank you for droping in and having a drink or two .

we still have lots of good looking girls

we still have shots starting at 50 bt per shot

we still have beer starting at 50 bt per glass all night

we still have some service girls that are happy to hold you for a hour or all night !

we still have a non hassle bar were girls wont hit on you for drinks all night

and YES we still have steve who can fall asleep standing up

alan

great place on my recent trip your place and happy a gogo were the tops.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

where is living dolls, sounds like a good place, will go there when I am over in march .

Edited by bry_723

I am planning on being there night of February 10th, last trip you had some nice TG's there so I expect I will be spending a lot of time there.

Looking forwaed to meeting you, finally.

Edited by Vibs103

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

I am planning on being there night of February 10th, last trip you had some nice TG's there so I expect I will be spending a lot of time there.

Looking forwaed to meeting you, finally.

Anything in particular going on Feb 10?

Everytime I go out I always go in there, I just cant believe the prices! I just cant afford to be sitting in some go gos paying shit loads for drinks all night. This bar has it all.

hi guys

yep on the 10th of feb i have to buy him a beer for getting back to pattaya and to the bar 555

alan

Anything in particular going on Feb 10?

Not really but it will be my first night of this coming trip and I might as well start it out right.

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">