IGNORED

ZITHROMAX, ETC

Harry Brown

Sorry to hijack but does anyone know where to buy zithromax in the uk...or is it legal to buy it on the net? I had a dose of clap after my last trip. Went to the doc and got an antibiotic and got the all clear after. That was in November. Just this week I have noticed symptoms again even though I havent had unprotected sex since....can the clap reappear like this??

Cheers

H

zithromax ( Azithromicn) is good to treat Camidia and Nsu if you take 1000mg at one time and stay off alcohol for a while and dont have sex or sexual activity for a while. ( trauma to your dick can restart the infection)

You used to be able to treat gnorerea with Azithromicin but nowerdays it does not work so well as the bacteria has become somewhat immune to the drug. If you are really stuck you can take 1000 mg of azithromicin then you might have to take it again or norfloxacin on top of that etc etc.

for gnorerea the best treatment ( recomended by the world health organisation) and me is a 250mg injection of Ceftriaxone in your arse or take 400mg of Cefixime tablets in one go at the same time without alchohol and sexual activity.

Cefixime and Ceftriaxone have the same generic med inside and are easily available on the net for a reasonable price if you look hard enough. i have never seen this available in thailand though.

personaly if you have picked up a dose the best thing to do is visit a clinic, home or abroad as miss diagnosing your condition and taking the wrong drugs is probably the worst thing you can do.

i had a dose of chlamydia after my first trip and my western doctor prescribed zithromax, which at the time was a single dose...can anyone tell me the correct dosage . thanks

Just a thought, but have you considered going to a doctor and asking your question ? As you seem quite happy to self-diagnose your 'problem'...perhaps you should just take them randomly and see what happens.

Just a thought, but have you considered going to a doctor and asking your question ? As you seem quite happy to self-diagnose your 'problem'...perhaps you should just take them randomly and see what happens.

The drug my western doctor preccribed was a single dose 1 tablet only ,(if my condom breaks or if occaisionally I bareback; I try not to do this ;very rarely) I take Zithromax as a precation, as I don't like to keep going to the doctors back home, this I use to combat chlamydia (precaution) if i happened to get anything else I wouldn't hesitate getting help.

My question was to make sure the dosage was correct ie in thailand you get 6 tablets most chemist tell you take four on day 1 then two on day 2. so was asking what advise anyone else had got from chemist, doctor.

thanks for your advise though cheers mate

Edited by 1rooster

• 2 weeks later...

My experience was different from many people it seems. The one time I took Zithromax, as a precautionary measure, I had no side effects.

So here is a nice basic question: for profilactic protection against bacterial STD's what antibiotics can be bought from thai pharmacies?

Cipro? Straight Azithromycin? What should be the standard BM cocktail to avoid future penile leakage?

Take 4 tablets the first time and then take the other 2 tabss the following days that should do the trick.

Very nice selection of ladies on your youtube video.

i had a dose of chlamydia after my first trip and my western doctor prescribed zithromax, which at the time was a single dose, but since then I buy zithromax from the pharmacies in Patts, as a precaution the pack consists of 6 tablets and buying from different pharmacies , I get conflicting advise on dosage can anyone tell me the correct dosage . thanks

What i would like to know how the fuck did you catch chlamydia ah let me guess you were barebacking are you real boy so wot u pills are u goona get when you catch the BIG A although nah u carry on doing that this planet needs to lose some cocks :)

i was unfortunate enough to get a leaky cock when visiting LOS for my second trip!!

took the zithromax from pharmacy and they didn work! (and gave me the shits!!!)

back england now and was given 2 week worth of ofloxacin.

so zithro not always 100%, still need a check i would reccommend

WOW so did u manage to get tested for HIV that will certainly give u the shits :) use ur head will u

• 4 weeks later...

From a medical doc:

Zithromax treats only Chlamydia and the usual dose is 1 gram (4 250mg tablets). Problem is 1) you get treatment failures with this occasionally and 2) If you have one STD, you could easily have others, cinluding Gonorrhea, HIV, Hepatitis B, human papilloma virus, Herpes. Zithromax does nothing, nada, zilch for any of these STDs. One reason I recommend getting checked out and tested. Usual treatment for Gonorrhea is a shot in the arm of a medicine called Ceftriaxone.

Rob

What should be the standard BM cocktail to avoid future penile leakage?

Using a condom and common sense.

Perhaps now we have a doc on board - ('Rob Macduff' - I hope you're not pulling everyone's leg on this matter) - we could get a comment on the practice of prophylactic treatment by antibiotics...commonly known as taking antibiotics unnecessarily in the vain hope that one of them just might target an STD one catches by practising unsafe sex. However, it may be a good method of further boosting the drug-resistance of them. Besides which, I'm pretty sure antibiotics won't protect you against AIDS and herpes.

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from a big trip around asia with the station Dr. at the American Embassy in Singapore. I called him and asked him about this question. He said the proper doze should be 1g and no need to follow with th extra 2 on the next day but it can't hurt. Take with rice and yogurt. The following day eat a yogurt about every 3 hours to increase the production of good bacteria in the digestive track. Happy hunting!

Just returned from LOS and on my way to the airport took 4 zithromax, the next day I took the remaining 2. Im usually very safe with condoms but go bareback for blowjobs so always take the zithromax at the end of a trip whether I think I have something or not, just to be sure. I caught the clap from a bbbj before and was pissing razorblades and couldnt fuck for a week, not something I care to experience again.

I do same. and i have never had a problem. The STD clini i visit twice per year also prescribe 1000mg straight up but nothing after that???? strange

i had a dose of chlamydia after my first trip and my western doctor prescribed zithromax, which at the time was a single dose, but since then I buy zithromax from the pharmacies in Patts, as a precaution the pack consists of 6 tablets and buying from different pharmacies , I get conflicting advise on dosage can anyone tell me the correct dosage . thanks

There is a lot of info saying take 4 and then 2 the next day. I have been to the STD clinic in OZ on a few occassions with the Clap - they give you one dose of 1000mg (ie 4 tabs) and nothing more. Save your two tabs for next time.

BTW - i get it from BBBJ

There is a lot of info saying take 4 and then 2 the next day. I have been to the STD clinic in OZ on a few occassions with the Clap - they give you one dose of 1000mg (ie 4 tabs) and nothing more. Save your two tabs for next time.

BTW - i get it from BBBJ

I have been to the Walking Street clinic to verify the dosage and they confirm that it is 4 Tabs on the first day and then 2 tabs on the second day, but as some of you say nothing beat a condom and having your own doctor check you over and helping you make the correct decision for treatment if necessary.

• 1 year later...

BTW - i get it from BBBJ

same 4 me 4 and 2 next day

I also take Zithromax every time I head back to BKK Airport as a precaution, 4 + 2. I bring them back and sell them here to my philandering mates, £15 a box. I last paid 560 baht, so thats fair. They happier buyin them from me than goin to GP and all that mullarky!!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

• 12 years later...

Ok, so for those who have taken.Zithromax, how long did it take to work? Im at day 4 and still pissing razorblades.

52 minutes ago, AJ4Asains said:

Ok, so for those who have taken.Zithromax, how long did it take to work? Im at day 4 and still pissing razorblades.

if you mean day 4 since you've taken zithromax: go to a doctor then. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

FWIW as others might want to know. i took zithromax and it took 8 days total to get back to normal, didnt notice any improvement until day 5

zithromax alone is far far from the preferred treatment for chlamydia+gonorrhea due to antibiotic resistance in circulating strains. See a doctor and they should give you a shot of ceftriaxone and 1gram of zithromax to take at the same time. Pattaya pharmacies would tell you Cefexime (oral) 800mg + doxycycline 100mg twice a day for 7 days since they dont have the ceftriaxone shots

I wouldn't trust that you're cured without a follow-up test if all you had is zithromax its possible the infection is just suppressed to a level your immune system can keep it at bay

image.thumb.png.61dcb0024cd01ceb109cfe8f62aea212.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Johnny_Bravo9990 said:

Can anyone refer me an English speaking doctor in Pattaya please

Any hospital in Pattaya will have English speaking doctors.