IGNORED

emirates from newcastle

neil101

went on emirates website for fight fron newcastle to bkk in oct...got quoted two grand for 2 economy seats....when do the prices start to come down????.......that seems ridiculous

Do you really want to fly emirates? Also the most expensive seats are on the emirates website, check out ebookers or expedia. They buy tickets in bulk from the airlines and then pass some of the savings on to us. also kayak.com is worth a look. Emirates has got to be up there with the most expensive airlines. My bro is sales manager for europe and america for emirates... sometime even with the discount i get its still cheaper to fly with another airline.

I just went on ebookers for you... two people flying from newcastle on emirates (1 stop in dubai) for two weeks in october £518.30 per person.

we are flying emerites ncl to bkk 24th may return 1st june we paid £498 each,but we have been booked since august.i recomend travelbag and airline network,if you can book 11-10 mounths in advance.

Also the most expensive seats are on the emirates website

I paid £495 on the emirates website for my January flights. Cheeper than e-bookers, expodo & travelsupermarket.com offered.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Colin,

I've also used KLM/China Airlines via Amsterdam from Newcastle. they normally come in around £540 - £580.

What dates you there in Feb???

Edited by Mackem Stu

I like the convenience of flying from Newcastle. 25 mins down the A1 and I'm home.

• 2 weeks later...

i flew with emirates once ,price and service ok,but compared to china from amsterdam,it seemed to take forever to get there,7 hours or so from ncl to dubai,then a 3hr wait for connection,then another 6 hrs fron dubai to bkk,its china airlines all the way for me.

Edited by craigyblue