IGNORED

What is your ATF phone?

Little Evil

My atf would be the Motorola Startac because it was my first phone and still looks sexy today.

My atf would be the Motorola Startac because it was my first phone and still looks sexy today.

Ditto on the StarTac. It died after 2 years and I was disappointed to find out it was discontinued. I went through a series of unsatisfying phones, mostly samsung and blackberry, for the next 10 years. I'm not a fanboy, but I hated every phone I had between the StarTac and the iPhone4, which I've had for 2 years. I like the iPhone4, in case that was lost in my drivel. I'll probably get the 5 soon unless someone wants to start a rumor about the 6.

My first phone was that Motorola flip phone that looked liked a Star Trek communicator. Quite liked that, 3rd place. 2nd place was a Kyocera Palm OS phone. A bit bulky, also a flip phone. REALLY liked that. Destroyed a lot of them but I had insurance through my carrier and they were replaced for free.

My favorite, by far, is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Right now, however, some ladyboy on Walking Street is enjoying it after picking my pocket last Sunday. (sigh) I'm muddling through on my backup phone but as soon as I can afford it I'll need a new one.

My favorite, by far, is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Right now, however, some ladyboy on Walking Street is enjoying it after picking my pocket last Sunday. (sigh) I'm muddling through on my backup phone but as soon as I can afford it I'll need a new one.

I keep an old 3GS now for travelling abroad, but I feel your pain as my last old 3GS suffered the same fate on the bahtbus. 

Watch out for this scam: 2 or 3 people get on, usually a ladyboy carrying something large and 1 or 2 women. The women sit opposite you and engage you in conversation. You lean forward slightly to see around whatever the ladyboy is carrying, but at that moment he's using it as cover to check in to your pockets.

I grabbed a case that has a little pocket for a bank card or two and I keep my money loose - I can always get more money. My phone/wallet now sits in one pocket, and usually my hand right on it. If they made a phone wallet on a chain, I'd grab one - who cares how redneck I look. 

I know of a guy in Bangers who makes custom jeans. I think I'm going to have a pair made with kevlar-lined mobile and wallet pockets. Cash in pocket, leave wallet at home. I don't know if it would work here, but I've had exasperated cops in NYC, London and Amsterdam leave me alone because I wasn't carrying any ID. Here it'd probably just increase the amount of the fine (that said, I think most cops in Thailand would accept 500 baht as ID).

There are a lot of real pros. In my case, even though they were very professional, it was my own fault. I should know better than to be that drunk on Walking Street at 4am. Hell, I should know better than to be that drunk, full stop. I almost booked a threesome at Rehab about half an hour before I hit Walking Street, but balked at the price. Turns out it would have been cheaper!

Tell you what though I'd feel even stupider if the thieves weren't good at thieving. If I'd left it in a taxi, say, or something like that. At least the pros have mastered their craft.

My first phone was that Motorola flip phone that looked liked a Star Trek communicator. Quite liked that, 3rd place. 2nd place was a Kyocera Palm OS phone. A bit bulky, also a flip phone. REALLY liked that. Destroyed a lot of them but I had insurance through my carrier and they were replaced for free.

Ouch! The Note II? Sorry to hear that. That LB must have been skilled as hell to pull that monster phone from your pocket without you noticing.

Ouch! The Note II? Sorry to hear that. That LB must have been skilled as hell to pull that monster phone from your pocket without you noticing.

what is mean by ATF

Hot Boy [Pattaya Addicted]

what is mean by ATF

I take it you didn't read the whole thread, just the last page.  Alcohol Tobacco Firearms.  

I take it you didn't read the whole thread, just the last page.  Alcohol Tobacco Firearms.  

i don't thread because i don't udnerstand the meaning of this thread title now i read  thanks

Hot Boy [Pattaya Addicted]

i don't thread because i don't udnerstand the meaning of this thread title now i read  thanks

Because you didn't read the whole thread. After Tit Fucking

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

I'm just busting your balls. All Time Favorite phone. Doesn't necessarily need to be the best in terms of technology. Just the phone you've been happiest with. 

I'm just busting your balls. All Time Favorite phone. Doesn't necessarily need to be the best in terms of technology. Just the phone you've been happiest with. 

Yeah. Technology needs to be considered in its time. For example, that WW2 walkie-talkie that Michael Douglas was using in the original "Wall Street" movie was a major prestige mobile phone back then.

That said, my late great Note 2 is still #1. However, I'm using my backup phone, a Sony XPeria Mini. It's not got enough memory or storage and thus can't run a lot of my favorite apps but covers the basics really well. I think it's my 4th favorite phone of all time. As an added plus brand new a year and a half ago it cost me 5,000 baht. At that time it was the ONLY 5,000 baht smart phone.

Archived