IGNORED

Pattaya Beach Dental Clinic http://www.pattayabeachdental.com Reviews?

thus

Hi guys, any reviews regarding this clinic and the dentist(s)? Is it clean and safe -HIV etc.? I completed my dental treatment last year in Central Festival Dentist Beach woth Dr. Cherry but this time I wanna try another one. I am not asking other clinic suggestions. I need to get an info only for this clinic. Thank you.

I completed my dental treatment last year in Central Festival Dentist Beach woth Dr. Cherry but this time I wanna try another one. I am not asking other clinic suggestions. I need to get an info only for this clinic. Thank you.

If you was happy why change? Dr Cherry is a little more expensive than some (but cheaper than others) and her work is good. However, she is probably on maternity leave at them moment.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Was referred to another dentist by Dr Cheery as she was too busy, but after a brief consultation with this dentist I decided not to have any more work done as I could not understand him very well and what I did understand was contradictory to what I had been informed by Dr Cherry.  Went and had the work done with  Dr. Tapasit  at Sudio Smile Dental in Pattaya and was very happy with the work.  He spent part of his life in the US and speaks perfect English and the clinic has superior equipment to Dentist at Beach! It was also cheaper.

I couldn't get an appointment with Dr. Cherry. I emailed her and she said she will be busy for the next couple months. I was planning to come back Pattaya to get a treatment but I guess it is better for me to wait.

I couldn't get an appointment with Dr. Cherry. I emailed her and she said she will be busy for the next couple months. I was planning to come back Pattaya to get a treatment but I guess it is better for me to wait.

I saw her about 5 weeks ago and she was only working 2 days a week as she was very pregnant. I would say that is the reason why she will be busy for the next couple of months.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived