IGNORED

Forum shifts up and down slightly

payoff

Happens every few seconds. Moves just enough to annot the crap of me and make reading posts really hard. Does not happen everytime I open addicts but happens regularly.

Anyone have any knowlefge/experience of this?

I thought it might be shout box but happens way more often than refresh.

I think it is shoutbox related. Is there a way to turn the shoutbox off?

To turn shoutbox off, look in the top right corner there is a minus sign just click on it to collapse the shoutbox. hope this helps.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

You can minimise the shoutbox by clicking on the minus (-) on the right hand side of the shoutbox titile bar. Are you sure its not a dodgy scroll wheel in your mouse? No problems here.