IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

Hi guys this topic may have featured in the past but i would like to touch on it again to get some updates. I need to know where you eat your favourite burgers. Its for an upcoming series i have created on food in pattaya. First stop the Burger.

Please let me know where your favourite burger venue is, and it may feature on our show.

cheers.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to find a good burger for me in LOS.  I live in So Cal the land of many great burgers (In N' Out Burger, Tommy's, Fatburger, Carls Jr, Wendy's, Bob's Big Boy, and yes, McDonald's).

However, it Pattaya, I have to go with Carl's Jr., Burger King (Central Festival) or an unnamed Burger I received on a blind order at Rudy's on Soi Six. I am unsure where they got it from as it was delivered to me.

I highly recommend against McDonalds in LOS. They do not do it right here. Horrible and I have been sick on two occasions from the McDonalds on 2nd Road.

Carl's Jr.

Top of Soi 7 nearest to second road 100 yards on your right hand side with second road behind you.The lady there has been doing it for years and all the burgers are hand made. Have known the lady since my first visit 13 years ago.

Top of Soi 7 nearest to second road 100 yards on your right hand side with second road behind you.The lady there has been doing it for years and all the burgers are hand made. Have known the lady since my first visit 13 years ago.

second that have been eating her burgers for years best place in pattaya just a small shop but great place

What is this series you are talking about?

For TV or YouTube?

The best burger in Pattaya is from Sky Bar in Soi 6.

A man by the name of Skeeter makes them all but you can not buy them.

If you are a customer in there then you may be lucky enough to be given one.

Trust me they are an explosion of delicious flavours you have never tasted in your life.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

For TV or YouTube?

Trust me they are an explosion of delicious flavours you have never tasted in your life.

Trouble is this is what you might look like after one of Skeeters burgers.

burger.jpg

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Trouble is this is what you might look like after one of Skeeters burgers.

attachicon.gifburger.jpg

Haha that was a massive burger!

The biggest I'd ever had.

Wait until I get to the burger challenge in my Soi 6 party thread.

Plenty more photos then. :)

For TV or YouTube?

+1

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">China! Because they are kicking our asses anyway so might as well enjoy the pussy!</strong></span><br />

<br />

<span style="font-size:14px;">My life in China and SEA<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2013<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2012<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/</a></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>I LOVE VORTEX :Grin3:</strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> 

Hard to find a good burger for me in LOS.  I live in So Cal the land of many great burgers (In N' Out Burger, Tommy's, Fatburger, Carls Jr, Wendy's, Bob's Big Boy, and yes, McDonald's).

However, it Pattaya, I have to go with Carl's Jr., Burger King (Central Festival) or an unnamed Burger I received on a blind order at Rudy's on Soi Six. I am unsure where they got it from as it was delivered to me.

I highly recommend against McDonalds in LOS. They do not do it right here. Horrible and I have been sick on two occasions from the McDonalds on 2nd Road.

If you are from Southern California - have you eaten at TK Burgers? TK stands for "The Kind". They have been located in Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa for over 25 years. By far and away the best tasting burger in So. Cal.

As for Patts: its slim pickings here. The Carls Junior on the third floor of Central Festival tastes just like the home made ones. The burger I ate at the Hard Rock hotel was excellent. The best tasting burger I've had in Thailand was at the Marriot hotel by the river in Bangkok - it was brilliant!!!

on the corner of soi bawkao and diana there are aussie burgers. they are sensational. 150 baht. i was in patts for 12 days recently and i reckon i had 10 burgers. probably the best tucker i had in thailand on my last trip

on the corner of soi bawkao and diana there are aussie burgers. they are sensational. 150 baht. i was in patts for 12 days recently and i reckon i had 10 burgers. probably the best tucker i had in thailand on my last trip

If aus burgers were the best food you eat in patts

You could not have got out much

If you are from Southern California - have you eaten at TK Burgers? TK stands for "The Kind". They have been located in Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa for over 25 years. By far and away the best tasting burger in So. Cal.

Yes, from So Cal, but I don't venture down to the OC much. I will try to get down there to give it a try.  Thanks

This place?

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=12.936004,100.885541&spn=0.006033,0.009924&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=12.935858,100.88589&panoid=ISuGYmulhTlfPlUBqavTNA&cbp=12,338.25,,0,10.7

The trouble with this place is that you are never left alone there late at night if you want to eat your burger in peace.

There is always a LB or 2 keeping you company.

The trouble with this place is that you are never left alone there late at night if you want to eat your burger in peace.

There is always a LB or 2 keeping you company.

That must be a good sign...

ladyboys know their meat!

That must be a good sign...

Ladyboys know their meat!

Haha true but I don't want to be eating the same meat they enjoy eating. :)

We got some really awesome burgers at Tequila Reef along with great margaritas

bacon_cheeseburger.jpg

734272_522868601089762_448340947_n.jpg

Menu: http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Carl's Jr by a country mile

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

People who haven't been to a Carl's Jr. might be interested to know that the burgers are more like a real good American diner burger as opposed to fast food, even though it's considered fast food.

You'll never walk into a McDonalds or Burger King again.

Yep

Best burger I have had in patts Carl;s jr

Not to expensive about 250baht for burger/chips/ drink

People who haven't been to a Carl's Jr. might be interested to know that the burgers are more like a real good American diner burger as opposed to fast food, even though it's considered fast food.

You'll never walk into a McDonalds or Burger King again.

+1 CJ back home is the only fast food chain burger I'll even consider eating, Hand's down better than the rest.

But I have not been to the one here yet so I cannot give a full vote of confidence, but I don't doubt it will still be way better than BK or McD.

Superstar Combo with extra bacon at Carl's Jr Central Festival Pattaya is my favorite hamburger price 300 baht with thick crunchy fries and free refill soft drink. :P

Superstar Carl&#39;s Junior.jpg

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I enjoyed Oz Burger, which I think was referenced above - a cart at the corner of Soi Buakao (sp?) and Soi Diana (right by LK Metro).  I guess I hit it at a good time, because I was not hassled by LBs on 2 separate visits.

I haven't tried Carls Jr. in years, so I may check it out on my next trip to Pattaya.  

I have been trying to avoid burgers here in an attempt to shave some weight....which is NOT easy, given In-N-Out, Fatburger, Five Guys and the others list by LA Sports Nut!

Archived