IGNORED

anybody tried to rent a condo instead of hotel?

bunka

searched on craigslist and found several ads of nice condos for rent in pattaya.

did anybody tried to rent a condo for a medium term 1-3 months instead of an hotel room?

if you have contacts and feedback it would be great

searched on craigslist and found several ads of nice condos for rent in pattaya.

did anybody tried to rent a condo for a medium term 1-3 months instead of an hotel room?

Pattaya is full of apartment complexes, just walk into one and ask at the managers office. or have a look at: www. pattayarentaroom. com/

Should work out a lot cheaper than staying at a hotel, though some owners often have a very inflated idea of how much you'll pay.

Be scene and not herd.

Try the Nova group. They have at least 4 condo bldgs. for long/short term rental in N. & S. Pattaya locations. Some come fully furnished just add rentor and rentor's personal things.

Yes I use a condo but understandably most landlords dont want shprt term lets - normal deal is 6 months +

hi guys

I have a few condos that i rent out from time to time ,they are all differant so let me know what price range your in and i will see what i can do .

I have single rooms and doubles etc etc

alan

hi guys

I have a few condos that i rent out from time to time ,they are all differant so let me know what price range your in and i will see what i can do .

alan

Hi Alan,

what prices are you charging...........maybe looking for something in March/April?

Thanks!

hi guys

alan

Hi i would need 4 condos for 2 weeks from 25th this month how much mate and do u have any pictures??

It's certainly possible to rent a condo instead of a hotel if you're staying at least 2 weeks and up. You'll probably save money and get a nicer room by doing so.

• 2 weeks later...
Pattaya is full of apartment complexes, just walk into one and ask at the managers office. or have a look at: www. pattayarentaroom. com/

Marc,

Thanks for the link. The rates look pretty good, but I don't know if this is too far out of the way for me as I don't ride Scooters in Patts. I took a look at the map page and I have a few questions . . .

http://www.pattayarentaroom.com/default.asp?Folder=2829

In review of the site, it appears the condo in question is btwn Soi Yensabi and Soi Bamboo & Pratamnak Rd (2nd Rd???) and 3rd Rd.

My questions:

How far is this to WS?

Is this on the bhat bus run? (I don't want to get a motobike)

I'll assume these are guest friendly or else they wouldn't be posted on this site. Please advise otherwise.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Try the Nova group. They have at least 4 condo bldgs. for long/short term rental in N. & S. Pattaya locations. Some come fully furnished just add rentor and rentor's personal things.

any one know of some subleases for condos?

It's certainly possible to rent a condo instead of a hotel if you're staying at least 2 weeks and up. You'll probably save money and get a nicer room by doing so.

But you won't get daily maid service and towels and bed linens. I need this since I have a different girl in my room every night.

But you won't get daily maid service and towels and bed linens. I need this since I have a different girl in my room every night.

Hmm yeah I never thought of that :GrinNod1:

I wonder if some places have the option to pay a lil extra for more frequent cleaning/laundry etc?

Thanks for all this info, I was just about to start a thread about this guess it pays to look around first!

Watch out for scams in LOS !! The biggest one is, when you come to Thailand "your in pocket", when you leave you've been sucked dry!

:D

sigpicSIG5.jpg