Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

who could recommend a good and girl friendly hotel?

bunka

I've stayed in a few but im gonna stay here on my next trip as i hear good reviews... all depends how much you want to spend though.

check em out http://pattayabayresort.com/default.aspx

I've stayed in hotels that cost 500 baht per night and there is absolutly nothing wrong with them (more money for shagging also) i just want something a little bit more upmarket this time

Edited by Internationalhardman

Galaxy suites, Diamond beach hotel and Secrets.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

The haven hotel

thehavenhotel.com

Welkom Inn (also has a site)

Edited by ifriendyou

i stayed at sun view place on soi buakhao. may be a little far out but its cheap, tidy and girl friendly!

www.canterburytalescafe.com

Not posh, clean, comfortable, affordable, great food, girl friendly, yes, muk muk

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I stayed at the bella vista last trip and enjoyed my stay. I believe they charge you if you bring more than one girl back at a time. It's between soi 7 and 8.

Sandy Springs=very girl friendly, quiet, huge rooms and very clean,friendly staff

cant wait to get back

FYI on the Sandy Springs... it looked good to me as well. Unfortunately they are fully booked through February.

I have not stayed here, but all reiews I have read are positive: http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/

willis do you have any contact information for the "Green View" you mentioned beside Secrets? I googled it without success. Is that the right name?

Cardinal this is their website, Greenview Pattaya but its very slow might be easier to go straight to the contact page and get the number and give them a call, I hope this helps.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 2 weeks later...

Another girl friendly place is Chiaypoon Inn. I stayed there over New Year for 10 days & they were perfectly OK with bringing girls back to my loom, at no extra charge. Their website which is very slow is;

http://www.soichaiyapoon.com/

It's on Soi Chiyapoon, just off Soi Buakow. I prefer this area as there's plenty happening there, but it's not too close to Walking Street & Sois 6,7,8. I plan on going back there in March.

:D

Edited by Nana Fly

• 3 weeks later...
I stayed at the bella vista last trip and enjoyed my stay. I believe they charge you if you bring more than one girl back at a time. It's between soi 7 and 8.

I second that on Belle Vista. Nice hotel, clean, nice staff. I found that if you tip the counter girl and the door man at checkin, they wont bother with the additional joiner fee. Free breakfast in the morning also is pretty good.

Belle_Vista_Staff__2_.JPG

Edited by King Cobra

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 2 weeks later...

Sunshine hotel Soi 8 - girl friendly.

:P:D

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

LEK hotel on Soi 13 / 2nd Road

I have stayed there 7 times meanwhile and won't go anywhere else,

except when I stay longer than 3 weeks I rent an apartment.

I have posted en extensive review of this hotel somewhere on this board

Edited by pete3006

who could recommend an hotel (average price) quiet and girl friendly ?

does have to be in center

i just come back from staying in the pattaya bay resort for 6 weeks and its a great hotel its clean,girl friendly,the staff r friendly who u can also have a laugh and joke with

well recommend staying there,i wouldnt stay no where else now on my future trips