IGNORED

Hey it's my Birthday on Monday

chris_heaton

Wanted to forget this Birthday as I'm 59 but decided to celebrate in style instead.

Apple Bar, Soi Chaiyapheuk 1, Jomtien is hosting the party and all are welcome.

We not only have the usual, girls, free food, ballons etc but this time we are taking over half of Soi Chaiyapheuk and erecting a stage with 2 singers for Farang music and 1 for Thai. To make the show even better we will also have Coyote Dancers!

Would be great if all old and new friends dropped by to say hello. Starts at about 7pm till early in the morning.

Hope to see you all there. Directions etc on the web site:

Chris

http://www.apple-bar.com

Just another day in Paradise!

Have a happy 59 chris

Mate I’m sorry I won’t be in town but I hope you have a good turn out. 

3 Stages, Dancing Girls, free food...sounds like a good night

chris.png

Just need some more promotion

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

wish I could be there buddy only got back three days ago and its killing me !!

I think every days my birthday when im in patts. happy birthday have a good one :GoldenSmile1:

Well, I'll be damned, it's my birthday on the 15th too! It's the big 60 for me!! Unfortunately, I'min Angeles City, PI right now and will miss you're party. I'll be in LOS on August 13 though to finish my 3 month SEA tour.

I truly wish I was there to celebrate your last year in the 50"s.

It looks like you'll celebrate in style......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday have a great day i will pop down and wish you a happy birthday in person later.

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Happy B'day Chris will pay a visit on my next visit in August

Jolly Roger

Have a great birthday Chris!

I've been to your bar on a number of occasions and I hope the party goes really well for you. 

Unfortunately I'm not in Pattaya as I would have come by for sure. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Wanted to forget this Birthday as I'm 59 but decided to celebrate in style instead.

We not only have the usual, girls, free food, ballons etc but this time we are taking over half of Soi Chaiyapheuk and erecting a stage with 2 singers for Farang music and 1 for Thai. To make the show even better we will also have Coyote Dancers!

Chris

A big party for your 59th?   Thought it was when you hit the big something ZERO was when you cut loose...   but I guess since you never know, why not PARTY BIG on each and every birthday. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!     Not much of a drinker, but do like music and women.  Will try to swing by, as I've heard old saying,  "An Apple a day, keeps the blues away!"   Is it true?   

:Think1:

PS.   Just a suggestion, why not put a google maps link on your location page.  More and more folks are using smart technology to get around. 

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

You mean something like this?

http://www.apple-bar.com/

Regards,

Kurt

P.S. Happy birthday!

--- Is it in yet?

Apple Bar, Soi Chaiyapheuk 1, Jomtien is hosting the party and all are welcome.

Would be great if all old and new friends dropped by to say hello. Starts at about 7pm till early in the morning.

Chris

happy birthday mate. just a quick note, i am told monday is a buddah day. so is this gonna have any problem with police come stop the party.  anyway i look forward to coming, and having a great night.

Great party last night nice out and see some other Addicts. nice bar good music the dancers were cuties as well. 

Thanks once again for the invite hope you had a great night.

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Archived