IGNORED

Hotels on Patong Beach, Phuket... ?

Hotrod

Hello Everyone !

May I ask if anyone here knows maybe any of these hotels here (see below)... and what you think / know about it / them... ??

I am looking for a hotel along Patong Beach, maybe close to the Beach itself, with a nice, spacious, 'friendly' room, a good breakfast buffet, and in a good location (close to the Beach and the Nightlife). What about "girl-friendliness", or "joiner fee"... ? Do you know this hotel from your OWN stay there... ? How was it... ? What was good... and what not so... ?

There is a "ton" of hotels in Phuket... and also in Patong... So far, by looking at the Internet, some Booking Sites, and the hotels respective Websites, I found these hotels to be of particular interest...:

- Patong Resort hotel

- Patong Heritage

- Seaview Phuket

- Phuket Salathai

- Burasari Patong Beach Resort

- Patong Beach Resort

Thanks to one and all who can help out here with a good and constructive Post. I certainly appreciate all information !

Best regards,

Hotrod

* HOTROD * (JamesEB) *@ The Lewis Grand Hotel"Where Luxury is affordable"!@ www.LewisGrand.comAngeles City, Philippineslgh_logo.jpghttp://lewisgrand.com/photos/ 

I stayed at Kelly's hotel which was up the hill a bit so might not be to your liking.  It's not Swish either but a very reasonable price for a penthouse which was pleasantly large and absolutely girl friendly,  Google it and see what you think relative to the others you're looking at.

I am looking at a good hotel close to soi eric ???

• 9 months later...

I can recommend @ white Patong hotel. Definetely great hotel for the price, location is 2 mins walk from bangla road and their restaurant offers great variety of western & thai food. No joiner fees so you can bring as much as girls you want back to the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I booked amata resort, 75% percent off on Agoda for august, supposedly girl friendly, and close to bangla rd, only $156 for 6 nights so even if the hotel is shit i can check out, go somewhere else and havent lost a lot of money

• 2 weeks later...

C & N Patong is my choice stayed with them for about 4 times. value for money, near to night life and beach and shopping area. Low season about 1000 bath inclusive breakfast. no joiner.

• 4 months later...

Warning about C&N hotel. I just checked in and the room seems OK in a nice location. But the room safe is tiny. It is NOT large enough for a laptop, and I have a 13 inch screen. The front desk told me that this is the only size safe they have in the hotel. For me this is a deal breaker so fair warning to everyone else.

• 1 month later...

I'm a fan of Fiddy's on San Sabai.  It's clean, cheap, extremely nice owner (he really went above and beyond one time when I had a small problem - saved my whole night).  It's not the most luxurious, but the food is very good, perfect location in the center of Patong (walkable to bangla even for the girls; walkable to beach, just barely far enough to be mostly quiet at night).  I've stayed there several times.

• 1 month later...

Summer Breeze is the best of the best for my needs. I feel like family when I'm there. It's all about the staff. I love them all. One would like to wring my neck, but maybe I deserve it.

• 2 months later...

Been Patong many times and my favorite location to stay is at soi Dr.Wattana. its right next to the beach and few min walking from bangla rd. There can find Narry hotel, new name icheck inn Patong and finnish owned lepas place right front of soi. both extremely good value for money as lepas cost off season 590thb /night.

Summer Breeze is the best of the best for my needs. I feel like family when I'm there. It's all about the staff. I love them all. One would like to wring my neck, but maybe I deserve it.

I like Summer Breeze hotel in Patong Beach as well. They have great low-season rates. Be careful when booking, a friend of mine messed up and booked the Summer Breeze Inn hotel which is not is Patong.

• 2 months later...

Hi has anybody stayed at The Kee Resort & Spa in Patong, thinking of staying there in a few weeks and would like some advice. Thanks all

Hi has anybody stayed at The Kee Resort & Spa in patong, thinking of staying there in a few weeks and would like some advice. Thanks all

They charge a joiner fee. How much I don't know since I choosed another place to stay without fee.

My buddy are looking for a nice hotel to stay this August.

What we looking for:

1. Walking distance to the beach and Bangla 5-10 mins

2. Nice pool.

3. GF

4. Smoking allowed or balcony.

As of this moment, I'm liking the Lantern and Yorkshire.

Hi has anybody stayed at The Kee Resort & Spa in patong, thinking of staying there in a few weeks and would like some advice. Thanks all

1000 Baht joiner fee I believe

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Kee Resort still owes me £840 as not refunded a cancelled booking I made for December.  They claim to have a "free cancellation policy" but its been a nightmare trying to get the money back.....they took it at time of booking very efficiently though

One to avoid IMO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Summer Breeze is, for me, the best of the best.

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed at kee resort, staff was very good, upgraded our room, joiner fee only if u exceed your room allowance, main manager is a great guy and very helpfull

I booked amata resort, 75% percent off on agoda for august, supposedly girl friendly, and close to bangla rd, only $156 for 6 nights so even if the hotel is shit i can check out, go somewhere else and havent lost a lot of money

i have stayed here on both my trips and i have really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very nice, the staff are fantastic, it breakfast buffet is very good and the pools are great.   it is only a 5 minute stroll from Bangla rd.

Just make sure your in the buildings with a lift. There is 1 building with no lift and walking up 6 or 7 flights of stairs would not be much fun.  It is girl friendly, but on my first visit, it had a sign saying a 500 baht joiner fee.  If you query it, they wont charge you.

can anyone reccomend an hoetl around 1500-1800b that will be GF and not far from the beach ?

Hi I'm looking for a recommendation for a good hotel as I'm planning on taking a girl to Phuket for a weekend, ideally something that's private and not to far from some nightlife

Archived