Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Motorbike driving licence test, can someone give me details please.

Frenzy

Hi, I am going to do bike licence, can someone give me details please.

Where is it? how hard / easy it is ?

What do I need?

Need study theory or just go for it?

Is it in english ?

Do you dricve in city or just there ?

I got turist multiple visa

do I need some guarantee papers from jomtien emmigration? cuz some thai told me that ?

Am I allowed to go for it with turist visa?

Help please.

Its my gf who pressure me to do it :) for insurance purpose as she says :) I drives her bike/car :)

Thanks

If you can get an international driving permit as it simplifies things.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

If you can get an international driving permit as it simplifies things.

i got UK driving licence and inernational permit, but my uk licence is B - for cars

i not have bike licence......

Umm ,  Green light go, yellow light go, red light - Go ahead and go,.

Sidewalks are for shortcuts

Look left, right, left before entering a street

Petrol is 32B a liter.

(problem solved)

Umm ,  Green light go, yellow light go, red light - Go ahead and go,.

Sidewalks are for shortcuts

Look left, right, left before entering a street

Petrol is 32B a liter.

(problem solved)

can i get  residency certificate with turist multientry visa ?

the test itself is very easy...

Theory , you can pick up a little book with all the signs they have in Thailand. All in English and most are international, with a few weird Thai ones..

Some stupid reflex test that no one understands and you can do it 10 times if needed to pass

Practical test of about 5 minutes on the parking lot, for them to see you don't fall of your bike.

150 THB, they take a photo and print your license...

job done but you will 'lose' half a day or so.

take copies of your passport, Work permit or residency paper, and the medical from the doctor...

taken earlier this year while at the center

2013-02-22 09.52.05.jpg

can i get residency certificate with turist multientry visa

I doubt it ! Your visa says tourist so you are not residing here... but as on the photo from dirtbird ... it says you can get a Thai license for ONE year with a tourist visa... 

Have not seen that before on a sign, but where I live, not many 'long term' tourists. (and nothing in English either)..

I doubt it ! Your visa says tourist so you are not residing here... but as on the photo from dirtbird ... it says you can get a Thai license for ONE year with a tourist visa... 

Have not seen that before on a sign, but where I live, not many 'long term' tourists. (and nothing in English either)..

Yes - as long as you have something that shows your address when staying in Pattaya like a condo rental agreement or similar or TGF who can vouch that you live with her.....

You need to go to Jomtien Immigration, get the person at the desk to help you fill in a form (all in Thai when I went last week) and take a copy of your passport picture page, copy of your visa page, original passport and two pictures. Cost 200baht per certificate. If you go early enough (I arrived at 8.45am and was out by 9.10)and it is not busy you should get it back fairly quickly but I know last year I had to come back the following day. Oh and mine was on a visa waiver stamp - not even a visa.

My reply above was meant for you but something went wrong.....

..get the person at the desk to help you fill in a form (all in Thai when I went last week)...

I have got three or four of these and the forms have always had English on as well as Thai. You can download the form from the Immigration Bureau's website.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have got three or four of these and the forms have always had English on as well as Thai. You can download the form from the Immigration Bureau's website.

Thanks - will be useful for next year.

I did not remember it not being in English so guess they ran out or something.

Archived