IGNORED

Urgent Question - Visa for Thai nationals visiting Cambodia?

popo69

Hey all --

I'm heading to Siem Reap tomorrow to visit Angkor Wat and bringing along one of my favorite TG's.   I've been through the visa process myself in Cambo many times, but I'm not sure if there are any differences for Thai nationals?

Are there differences in the visa requirements for her?  With ASEAN now beginning to kick-in, does she even need a passport-photo the way we farangs do?    Any advance paperwork required?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers,

Popo

almost 100% sure she gets 15 days visa on arrival :GoldenSmile1:

same as a farang coming to thailand

see visa section here

http://wikitravel.org/en/Cambodia

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Thanks Fostraswift -- That link had just the answer I was looking for.    It looks like ASEAN citizens don't need visas at all.

"All visitors, except citizens of IndonesiaMalaysiaSingaporePhilippinesLaosThailand and Vietnam need a visa to enter Cambodia. "

So it looks like she won't actually need a visa at all.   Just a stamp to the passport.

Thanks Fostraswift -- That link had just the answer I was looking for.    It looks like ASEAN citizens don't need visas at all.

my pleassure... :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Archived