Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Currency Exchange business/booth, operating, In Jomtien beach rd. (LICENCED!)

Frenzy

Hi, I am selling currency exchange kiosk on behalf of my gf.

Kiosk is located on Jomtien beach rd.

Its operating every day.

My gf got few, and would like to sell one to get some extra cash to expand her other businesses.

Its hard decision to sell for her, as its making profit every day.

In High seson, its quite good, for example in januany, it made over 100 000 profit.

The rent is 20 000thb/month

There is one employee right now, but you can put ur own, or work urself, or your gf, so you dont pay salary.

You dont pay deposit, for rent.

Best thing about it is my gf is willing to let you work/use her banking licence, more details by email, or call.

You can start operate next day.

All you need is cash to exchange.

My gf will advise you, and help you with her experience, how to...

I think is bargain.

When she first got it, she had to pay huge deposit for place, build box, buy equipement, connect electrics, get licence (takes time, and not easy to get).

So if you are looking for business for urself or your gf, that can be good oportunity for you.

You dont need buy stock, all u deal with is pure cash.

Cant go wrong with business.

And location is on jomtien beach rd.

Personally if I got money I would buy it from her myself :)

For serious buyers, I can get price bit down.

700,000 THB

087 378 6693

Thank You

Kris

post-94039-0-84299700-1373517441_thumb.jpg

post-94039-0-50984100-1373517452_thumb.jpg

post-94039-0-09362400-1373517456_thumb.jpg

post-94039-0-14875200-1373517460_thumb.jpg

post-94039-0-07458500-1373517464_thumb.jpg

The rent seems ridiculous for a box 2 metres x 2 metres!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

its all relative no? I mean if you had a license to sell crack you would be happy paying ten times that fo 1x1m

its not at all, like i said this one is low rent

its all about location, and this is jomtien beach road

u would not get less then 20000 on third rd. anyway

for beach road its cheap man, and forget how small it is, its thailand remember?

2km same rd. i got other box its 30 000

got small shop 35 000

and if u try rent something in high seson u would not find anything on that rd. or if u lucky prices starts 50 000 up 

Well it maybe a great little business, I am not knocking it.   But the ridiculous rent you pay, you have to pay during the low season as well when you barely going to cover your expenses.

I know there are plenty of other businesses in the same boat.

Well it maybe a great little business, I am not knocking it.   But the ridiculous rent you pay, you have to pay during the low season as well when you barely going to cover your expenses.

I know there are plenty of other businesses in the same boat.

This is a seasonal town and what the rent is in june is not relevant. I guess if he said the rent is 240,000 baht a year and the gross is 1,000,000 that would sound better to you.

In the states i was paying up to $300 a linear foot for ten days. 20'x300=$6000 or 180,000 baht for ten days plus electic and tips for the privalige of paying my rent.

its still making profit, after the rent and pay salary to girl who seats there.... in low seson 

its like low seson can make 2000-3000 per day lets say low 2000 day x 30 days = 60 000 - 20 000 rent - salary shes on about 18 000 wchich is high = in wors case u letf witch 40 000.

high seson u can make 10 000 day

hope it helps

I'd be far more worried about your GF deciding she doesn't want someone using her banking licence anymore than what the rent is. If everything you say is true then it is a no brainer except there is zero protection against that happening.

What if any protection does your GF offer regarding the use of the banking licence?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

using her licence is giving u favour as u supposed to get ur own

u will not buy exchange with someone else licence

and i am sure she would not do that if no problems

with time the one could get own licence

The big problem here is the license

What happens if

Your girlfriend revokes the license?

Your girlfriend fucks you off?

Answer you have payed 600,000 baht for a box

get your own licence then, as u supposed to

i sell u box cheaper

So what are the terms of the lease?

What is the criteria to obtain a license?

get your own licence then, as u supposed to

i sell u box cheaper

This is the issue

I would not have thought it is a simple procedure for a foreigner to get a banking license

++ you must be changing a lot of cash for your figures to stack

What's the profit margins on a xchange 2.2/2.5% tops

You state in high season you can make 10,000 baht in one day

Too do this you need to change upwards of 600,000/700,000 baht in one day

So what are the terms of the lease?

What is the criteria to obtain a license?

get licence is very hard

for foreginer u need few milions bath capital

its easier for thais, but still hard, and not everyone is allowed to

my gf is ex banker, so she can get it

u will have to find out urself details

my gf knows only about licence for thais, all she knows that foreginers got it much harder, well almost impossible, so i would not bother

heres many businesses orks on someones licences, like pharmacies, u pay someone use licence, employ pharmacist, open store...

its big adventage u can use someone banking licence

the licence is on that box, just in her name

its licence per box, per location

so once she sell it she dont need that licence

she cant use it somewhere else

she got separate licences for each box

thank you

"This is a seasonal town and what the rent is in june is not relevant."  It is if your the one paying it!

A bloke puts up an add, for a business, that most of us would use, but  have no clue how to run, and suddenly we are experts?

I think it sounds fine to me..... It's clear that the licence applies to the box, not necessarily the person named, not seeing a huge problem to be honest

If you ain't interested, don't buy the damn thing.. but it sounds like a decent little earner, one could set his girl up with.

rent is fixed per month for a year, there is no place here u can rent pay less low seson and more high seson, i never heard of that u ask someone they laugh at u 

its ur costs, its up to you to make business going in hard times etc. ...

A bloke puts up an add, for a business, that most of us would use, but  have no clue how to run, and suddenly we are experts?

I think it sounds fine to me..... It's clear that the licence applies to the box, not necessarily the person named, not seeing a huge problem to be honest

If you ain't interested, don't buy the damn thing.. but it sounds like a decent little earner, one could set his girl up with.

well said, thats what I am saying

its not much of thoes goes around, u try find other one for sale, u will not.

and like u said its best to put there ur gf, she dont need permit, and money stays in family (salary)

or farang can hire staff tho....

This is the issue

I would not have thought it is a simple procedure for a foreigner to get a banking license

sir not everyone exchanges 200£

belive me theres customer comes change 200 000 THB (in foregin currencies) in one go..

u got rich ppl here

she got goot exchange rates, so they come.

she do money runs everyday, as guys come witch huge amounts, means her baths finish, so she goes sell foregin currencies back to bath and do it again!

This is the issue

yesterday one box made over 7000

other one over 2000 / day

depends location luck etc. ...

how much is the commission set up? did she can put it like she want, or did she have som bank rules to follow?

it can be interesting, but the problem about the banking licence came back, because we don't have any warrantee from your girlfriend about that,

if she revocate it or something else, we don't have nothing no more...

and i don't think to work undercover without licence can be good thing.

"If everything is gotten dreamily, it will go away dreamily too"

"Flattering words are but honey-coated poison."

"Light dispels darkness. Wisdom dispels ignorance"

Thai Quotes - Chiang Mai Temples

Well Dave, I would have given him the deposit today if I though it was a straight forward deal for my partner to own and operate it.

Despite my distaste for the extreme monthly rent in the off season, if the annual turnover is sufficient, like yankee99 said.....it doesn't matter so much.

But the stumbling block for me is that pesky license that is in another persons name.  My guess is your skating on thin ice with that.  Any buyer would need an iron clad agreement to use the OP's license for as long as it takes to get a new license.

And to a lesser degree the situation with the lease.  A lease that is shortly to expire could be a problem.

Well Dave, I would have given him the deposit today if I though it was a straight forward deal for my partner to own and operate it.

Despite my distaste for the extreme monthly rent in the off season, if the annual turnover is sufficient, like yankee99 said.....it doesn't matter so much.

But the stumbling block for me is that pesky license that is in another persons name.  My guess is your skating on thin ice with that.  Any buyer would need an iron clad agreement to use the OP's license for as long as it takes to get a new license.

And to a lesser degree the situation with the lease.  A lease that is shortly to expire could be a problem.

shes would give all support and shes got another box like 1.5km futher the road

i understand ur concerns, but like i said u can use hers for a while and in mean time apply for ur gf licence...

otherwise get urself a bar or corner shop, dont bother with that

how much is the commission set up? did she can put it like she want, or did she have som bank rules to follow?

it can be interesting, but the problem about the banking licence came back, because we don't have any warrantee from your girlfriend about that,

if she revocate it or something else, we don't have nothing no more...

and i don't think to work undercover without licence can be good thing.

the rates changes every hour so hard to answer, she cooperate with bigger money changers.... and get rates from them, sell currencies for them witch profit...

Archived