IGNORED

Pattaya Motorbikes Business Thread .

choonsy

• 2 weeks later...

you can get a month for 2500 baht 

yes you can , if you look at my site , you can get a month for 2499 :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate good luck in your venture I hope you dont mind but some unsolicited but hopefully constructive criticism on your website.

Most seriously after looking at it I am not sure how much you charge for your motorbikes. I know what type of bikes and the fact that you deliver them even that you require a 1k deposit but no idea what your rates are. Of course you have your home page info but what about the PCX all I know is that it is more expensive are others? Can I do a daily rate hire high/low season prices do they vary?

I suggest you include it on the types of bikes simple chart high/low season prices and  rates per period.

Less serious The whole thing looks like its been knocked together on front page by someone who really likes yellow doesnt the triangle bar or devonshire have a similar fetish?

I am guessing that English is not your first language with phrases like 

light and bob lamp that is no inferior fascinating. And another effulgent subdivision, the Mio 125 is already helmeted with wet cooled h2o mechanism

Motorbikes for sale tab is good but you dont have any so why leave an old one there either get more bikes in to sell and make money or delete it.

Partners tab - so Page 10 is your partner? Either change it to interesting links or delete it, it doesn't do anything for your business.  

On the plus side you have facebook links etc and of course you seem to be promoting your business on here and I presume other message boards and free classifieds websites.
I hope you dont take any of this as personal its just these days the intraweb thingy is basically your shopfront if its neat informative and professional looking then that is the first impression you form of the company. of course this intraweb is probably only a passing fad and will soon be gone in which case you dont have to worry.
Follow

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

We don't mind a little self promotion on the forum but please keep it in the correct section and to one thread.

I have moved this thread for you and removed your other thread.

Thanks.

Hi mate good luck in your venture I hope you dont mind but some unsolicited but hopefully constructive criticism on your website.

Most seriously after looking at it I am not sure how much you charge for your motorbikes. I know what type of bikes and the fact that you deliver them even that you require a 1k deposit but no idea what your rates are. Of course you have your home page info but what about the PCX all I know is that it is more expensive are others? Can I do a daily rate hire high/low season prices do they vary?

I suggest you include it on the types of bikes simple chart high/low season prices and  rates per period.

Less serious The whole thing looks like its been knocked together on front page by someone who really likes yellow doesnt the triangle bar or devonshire have a similar fetish?

I am guessing that English is not your first language with phrases like 

light and bob lamp that is no inferior fascinating. And another effulgent subdivision, the Mio 125 is already helmeted with wet cooled h2o mechanism

Motorbikes for sale tab is good but you dont have any so why leave an old one there either get more bikes in to sell and make money or delete it.

Partners tab - so Page 10 is your partner? Either change it to interesting links or delete it, it doesn't do anything for your business.  

On the plus side you have facebook links etc and of course you seem to be promoting your business on here and I presume other message boards and free classifieds websites.
I hope you dont take any of this as personal its just these days the intraweb thingy is basically your shopfront if its neat informative and professional looking then that is the first impression you form of the company. of course this intraweb is probably only a passing fad and will soon be gone in which case you dont have to worry.
Follow

Ok , i'll have a stab at answering  this . Firstly all our prices for all bikes apart from the PCX are the same . They are the prices stated in the BIG letters on the homepage , i hope anybody that looks at the homepage cannot miss the prices . I do agree with you that any errors in the text need to be fixed . On the note of Page10 , Yes Page 10 hotel in soi 10 does offer our business cards at the reception so i would say they are our partners . But constuctive critisism is always welcome and i thank you for that and thank you for visiting the site .

Cheers .

Choonsy

We don't mind a little self promotion on the forum but please keep it in the correct section and to one thread.

I have moved this thread for you and removed your other thread.

Thanks.

Thank you sir .

• 1 month later...

Just clicked on your link... do you have something cheaper ?

yes i do , i tried to send you a PM but didnt know how , call me please .

Archived