Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Why is it so difficult getting replies from Pattaya hotels? WTF?

satyr

Send an e-maill off to a BKK hotel and get a quick response......send an e-mail inquiry to a Pattaya hotel and get a response.....never!! WTF?!

Have regular tourist already booked up these hotels months in advance?! Anyone else have problems getting responses from Pattaya hotels? What's going on down there?!

sawadee ka  - solly,   no hab loom.. kop koon ka

I don't agree with you.  I emailed 4 Pattaya guesthouses on the 30 June or 1 July,  & the only one not to reply so far is China Gardens. Maybe they didn't receive my email ? maybe they're very busy, I don't know,  but I have arranged accommodation now.

In my experience many hotels I have e-mailed are slow to respond, or do not respond at all. These are hotels, not guesthouses or the like.

Customer service is not exactly great in that aspect.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Depends what email account you send from. It could go to spam folder???

I even checked my spam folder, but nothing there as well

When I booked my next trip recently I got replies very quickly.I might add I've emailed some hotels and have never received replies,these I cross off my list.

Have never had this happen in Bangkok,I stay at the Majestic Grande which is a great hotel IMO.

Robw

never had any problem with response from many hotels / guesthouses when looking around for best deals.....go through Agoda, easier

I don't agree with you.  I emailed 4 Pattaya guesthouses on the 30 June or 1 July,  & the only one not to reply so far is China Gardens. Maybe they didn't receive my email ? maybe they're very busy, I don't know,  but I have arranged accommodation now.

Sorry for the lack of reply, your email must have been "lost in cyberspace". We try to respond within 24-48 hours but since I spend a lot of time online for my new company its often much sooner!

Cheers,

Ian

A few guesthouses/hotels around LOS ask you to include an alternate email address with your request/booking email as Yahoo and Hotmail (and possibly more) block some mail automatically from LOS thinking it is harmful.

There are subjects about this online if you do a search. 

Just a possibility of course.

Sorry for the lack of reply, your email must have been "lost in cyberspace". We try to respond within 24-48 hours but since I spend a lot of time online for my new company its often much sooner!

Cheers,

Ian

Yes, I guess so. I've now booked room for Jan 2014,  but will try you in Jan 2015  :).

I even checked my spam folder, but nothing there as well

the spam  folder of the person you are sending it too could be the issue

I had this when used Hotmail,  if i use Gmail i normally get a reply ,  but with Hotmail i did not

let me guess..

don't speak Americano !?!

in Pattaya - it is a problem to have & find good (trained) English understanding staff

http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/

this site uses agoda but gives an additional discount... this site is run by a western guy who will personally assist you with travel plans...

I really like agoda, just discovered they are owned by priceline, which I also use extensively...

ok well i guess his site is back up because last week when i went to the site the page said the account was suspended... thanks for the update

I found that to be the case too! Either they're not too prompt with checking mails and/or don't understand English.

After two mails, I get a reply that left me more frustrated than not receiving one at all. Agoda makes life easier.

Archived