• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marnie

• Esco

• bibzo

• Tommy204

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub: Its perfectly OK to suck ladyboy cock, even to the point of experiencing that hot rush of warm salty semen exploding at the back of your throat. :D

YUMMY!!

Its best not to swallow more than about five or six ejaculations :Bravo1: an hour (if ur back door ladyboy gangbanging) because the semen is loaded with salt and it can make you feel a little bit poorly if you drink too much.

Also, if you think the spunk may be 'off' (strange smell, or yellow in colour) its probably best to politely spit it into a tissue and dont attempt 'cum swapping' with any of the other lb's at your party.

I do about 3 gallons a month in Pattaya and I have had no real ill effects (apart from a prolapsed anus,- please see te picture of my bottom) and I shall continue to enjoy having the ends of my turds dented.

Kind Regards- I do hope this has helped.

post-3530-1200331804_thumbjpg

Get me another girl, this ones full!

Truly awful, muffaslut.

I really and truly wish I did not see that picture of "your" ass.

You have a very photogenic ass and the angel is just right, are you a professional photographer ?

I thought all guys sucked off the LB's but its just rare that they admit it!!

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Crap. I'm not drinking any beer when I go to LOS

• 1 month later...
While possible, it's extremely unlikely in the scenario you describe.

Where you start getting into substantial risk is if they blast a load of cum up your butt -- you'd definitely be asking for trouble with that.

God u need to be my doctor excellent blunt and to the point and extremely graphic

Don't tell me the LB got paid, and got a blow job....his lucky day.

if you just sucked a guys cock, i think aids is the least of your worries.

277570-27.jpg

277570-28.jpg

• 1 year later...
Been told that I Too quiet, need 25 posts to be a member..not a fake just a bit to trusting it seems.

anything else u want to get off ur chest while ur here,,ur amoungst friends here :GoldenSmile1:

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

• 2 weeks later...

I cringe at the thought of this post!

Yes you can catch std's or hiv orally and that goes for us that like to drink from the furry cup!

As for the LB being a stunning girl? It will nevr be a girl.....

But everyoner to thier own eh?!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know if he is still alive?

I gave him only 6 months (I was being generous)

"Eat Pattaya Salmon! It's the other Pink meat!"

{{{...Then Bone it, like you Own it...}}}

• 8 months later...

One thing i must say is you got balls to post that question... that being said think the chances are fairly slim but would not go making a habit of it but then again once you suck 1 i doubt your done.....just when you think you read it all lol

• 1 month later...

Wow,, really out of words,,,as I am sure you were as you were doing the damn deed. Have to drink few Tequilas to remove this mental image out of my mind ~~~~~

With all the information available on AIDS over the past 30 years, I would think one wouldn't even need to be asking this question. Especially coming from a 40+ year old man.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the amount of homophobia and transphobia on this thread is outrageous, as is joking that the OP will be dead in 6 months. Shame on you.

"I can resist everything except temptation." Oscar Wilde

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive or receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 and 1 per 10,000 exposures respectively.

The odds are you are safe, how likely is it that that LB had HIV? Get checked in about four months just to put you mind at ease.

lets hope u are ok but if it was me ill get tested and dont do it again

MIKE

guys the OP was over 2 years ago and he is still posting, so lets presume hes not dead! :Hit_Self:

<p>

guys the OP was over 2 years ago and he is still posting, so lets presume hes not dead! :GoldenSmile1:

Good that you notice!.. Seem like he got away that time..

Reading his question, just got me thinking about the same risk we are exposed to licking BG pussy/ass...

Seem the same/equivalent to me..