Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Swinging

rooter6969

Hi is there any swinging/group sex/gangbang/bukkake groups in town,cheers

There is the Dungeon Club, on 3rd  road, when you can do most anything. There are threads on this if you search. They have a website too. 

Cheers mate,yes I've been there before..just thought there might be some seedy underground swingers scene about

anyone who has been to the Deogen  club lets here about it. Went to the door one time unfriendly people what all goes on there?

is Dungeon have any website or something?

i can't localize it in my head. i want to go have a look there tommorow. it's before, or after the castle? near Bliss lounge or something?

so it's pure swinging, in the way have to go there with his lady, or can be there alone?

"If everything is gotten dreamily, it will go away dreamily too"

"Flattering words are but honey-coated poison."

"Light dispels darkness. Wisdom dispels ignorance"

Thai Quotes - Chiang Mai Temples

i think theyre talking about the castle near the buffalo arent they

Kinnaree Place (Pattaya Hill - between Soi 4 et la Soi 5 de Pattaya Hill ) on saturday night 20 pm need to book before Tél : 08.75.06.38.08 and The Lounge  (Pratumnak Road - Bouddha hill), Soi 3 Corner, near motorbikes shop  "Hot Rob bikes".

Dungeon Club has a swingers scene.

Also the Lounge Bar have swingers scene every weekend.

Have fun - Cheers mate

Could anyone give details? I know the concept but how does this go down. Do you need to bring a lady? Do they lock the doors after everyone is assembled?

I frequent the Kinnaree often but never knew they had a swingers caper going on,has anyone been,whats the set up/costs etc and whats the comparison like to the lounge bar

They used to have a couples swingers place in Jomtien a couple years back.

Not sure if it's still there.

It was raided a couple of times and it was in the news.

Seriously though in a city full of sexual experiences I can't imagine it would be really hard to organize so something yourself.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Yes I know that mate,I'm just putting it out there,if someone knows something great,if not no problem but thanks for the advice anyway,didn't think of organising something myself

Swinging Clubs in Pattaya?

Given that Swinging in clubs is generally about people meeting for Nsa,Mutually wanted sex in the safe environment of a club venue with no money exchanging hands except for the entrance fee then i have to question why foreigners would travel so far to do what they could do back home or in a club much nearer to their own countries.

Thai women will expect to be paid in one way or another and they regard giving it away for free as just plain daft.

I'm not asking for a free fuck fuckwit,I don't care about your opinion on what you think people should be doing,if you don't have an answer for the posted question don't get involved

i think for couple who like to share, like in europe, why not, stay with wife for many years and would like more exitation, got a new fire , think that swaping wife /husband can be fun and cool :)

why not, i just think if it's the same thing here, or there is ladies like bar girls there waiting you or how it works?

"If everything is gotten dreamily, it will go away dreamily too"

"Flattering words are but honey-coated poison."

"Light dispels darkness. Wisdom dispels ignorance"

Thai Quotes - Chiang Mai Temples

rama kein nth pattaya

couples only

I'm not asking for a free fuck fuckwit,I don't care about your opinion on what you think people should be doing,if you don't have an answer for the posted question don't get involved

Get a couple of monkeys and swing with them?

Also heard about the Lounge but never been. This is a place for like minded people to meet only. Any swinging fun is to be arranged strictly off the premises.I get regular correspondence from one of those involved being a part time swinger myself. Meeting evenings are restricted to a couple of nights a week only.

To the post a few above suggesting that all Thai women expect to be paid and why would you do this in Thailand...absolute bollocks! My Thai girl and me regularly swing in Thailand and I can assure you there are plenty of others doing the same - and no money exchanges hands. The overwhelming majority of girls who indulge are one half of a swinging couple - not working girls. We and others do it because we enjoy it. Why do it in Thailand - simple really because Thai girls generally look much better than their Western counterparts that indulge in swinging.

Most swinging takes place in the privacy of a home or hotel room. Easy to hook up with like minded people on passion.com - though always had far more success in Bangkok than Pattaya.

• 1 month later...

Hi is there any swinging/group sex/gangbang/bukkake groups in town,cheers

You had the Balls call me a Grub

Have a look at yourself

Find your own poofter gangbangs Tool!!!

stupid.gif

Ha ha,nice one tough guy,you just keep worrying about how you can save enough money to get over here you loser

• 2 months later...

Archived