Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

smokey

Na Na Hotel Contact help

smokey

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the Cambodia forum. Its been a good read!

I have tried to contact the Na Na hotel in PP, but I've had no luck using their reservation form, or trying to contact them via their email (it comes back as undeliverable). Any advice on a current email? If that fails, will I be able to get a room there on arrival, and will the trike driver at the airport know how to get me there?

Any recommendations on another back up hotel? I stayed at the Flamingo last time - wasn't bad, but wouldn't mind having another option.

I will be arriving on July 14.

Many Thanks

Edited by smokey

frankstain

book it through Agoda.com, easy!

wackyjacky

Have Google, Yahoo, & Bing suddenly crashed ?

Edge

Have Google, Yahoo, & Bing suddenly crashed ?

Have you?

Na Na has never responded to their own online booking IME, but have responded to

[email protected]

I thought Agoda was as good an answer as any and the OP said that's what he'd do, so I didn't reply.

@ OP - Na Na on Str 154, next to Sorya Golden Mall, is well known to airport tuktuk drivers.

One hung low

I stayed at the nana on my last trip. I booked thru Agoda. It is a true mongers hotel. Very basic! Fantastic location. Stumbling distance from soryu mall, heart of darkness, pontoon. Enjoy.