IGNORED

blow job

wombat

I went in Secrets a few days ago and told soi 7 that their pictures and posts are more than welcome on our site, we tell all the BM's that own bars the same. They can come on our site and share pictures. We can all help each other out surely?

I went in secrets a few days ago and told soi 7 that their pictures and posts are more than welcome on our site, we tell all the BM's that own bars the same. They can come on our site and share pictures. We can all help each other out surely?

Thanks Brian and Dale great drinking with you the other night Look forward to helping you out as well if and when needed

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

If someone asked you how much would you charge for a blow job, what would you reply?

I would laugh it off as a joke, but thats the sort of guy I am! I would probably say I've got the time if you've got the money :)

so any way back on topic. Very nice blow job mr Wombat sir :D

Nice to be nice :P

Finally Mr. Mulphy. Light starts to shine. You were asking Mr. Wombat how much he charged for the drink when you never mentioned if he actually was an owner of a bar or that you were asking about a drink or the sexual act itself. Usually when one would ask a man how much he charged for a BJ, there is not any explanation needed; even to assume to others that he was a male prostitute; something that absolutely abounds in that part of the LOS.

Perhaps where you used to work that would have been part of those unfortunates daily lives. For a few cigarettes perhaps.

Mr. Wombat owns no bar in Pattaya. If he is a moderator of that BBS, I do not know as I have not accessed that BBS since early October.

While I myself, have had some problems with a couple of that bars personnel, compared to some of the stories I have heard, firsthand, of unfortunates that have been followed back to their hotel rooms and been beset upon with terrible physical violence to get their money; and never from that establishment. If you personally have a beef with a member of their staff, be a man and when you see them face to face, then you can take care of your problem or not; but using innuendo against someone you have never met is always the way of a coward; not that this was your intention.

You are just feeding on more of the BS that surrounds one of his hangouts. Many other people who have been to that other bar have submitted photos of the place and the personnel thereof.

Even when I was back there in November, it was still a happy place. If one would ask the bartender how much for that particular drink, not one would have thought to question if they were being asked to be a male hustler. Only when the question is taken out of context could one feel slighted as this is the true problem with your request.

Mr. Wombat is a nice man and a gentleman, but not overly gifted in the area of prose. I like to get down to what the real reasons that someone would try to be coy and use guile to try to make a negative point; all that is unnecessary for all that is Mr. Wombat; who to my knowledge, unlike myself has never typed one word in anger against anyone else, even to those who don't like him; even though they have never met him or know that he just loves Thailand for all the right reasons.

Is Sa-teef an owner of that bar, or Gildas, or the late photographer who passed away at such a young age last year, etc. All prolific posters of photographs from their jouneys to that establishment; and not one an owner or moderator there.

On this board, there is no mention of other BBS' or bars with a negative connotation. I believe even you have already found that out yourself. The moderators go to great lengths to keep this a friendly BBS, free from flaming whenever possible. It is becoming a "Neutral" territory to those from other BBS' to enjoy typing about all things of the LOS.

What I had mentioned about those who tried to foment violence against others via remote control, as it were; they were, and are cowards and deserve no respect or admiration from anyone other than to be a guest of the State in the appropriate facility persuant to those cowardly actions.

And as far as that other BBS having it in for that bar; what do you REALLY know about what it is about. You truly don't. Something about someone being trusted to the inside of the inner circle and making off with a copy of the customer base. That is what it IS about. I don't know if that is true; but is what was told to me by the main moderator of that other BBS.

You seem to be the tool of others, surprising as to your career. You should know the difference as to when someone is trying to fool you. When you are taken out of surroundings where you might not trust someone; sometimes the professional doubt is not properly in place. Do some detective work and you will find out the truth.

Everyone here should try to get along and work things out; even to changing posts for the better.

noquit

that was long winded and to be honest didnt make a lot of sense to me.

first , im sure mr wombat can correct me if im wrong , but isnt he a partner in Secrets ?

next , what are you talking about with regard to people following others to hotel rooms or perpetrating violence , i know nothing of this .

im not suggesting wombat isnt a nice man either.

most importantly though , if i have any beef with anybody at Secrets then that will be for my own personal reasons and it wont be influenced by any other members views or any other board such as chats .

i have done extensive detective work on the subject and im a lot closer to the truth than you seem to be.

but at the end of the day , it was supposed to be a joke , but wether it was or wasnt it was none of your business.

basically dont come on advertising blowjobs if you dont want to be asked how much you charge for a blowjob , thats my opinion.

I went in secrets a few days ago and told soi 7 that their pictures and posts are more than welcome on our site, we tell all the BM's that own bars the same. They can come on our site and share pictures. We can all help each other out surely?

bryan ,

nobody disagrees with you , but post them in the right sections is all we ask.

From Mr. Mulphy and answered by Mr. Noquit about my post (noquit @ Feb 15 2007, 06:41 AM)

Question: that was long winded and to be honest didnt make a lot of sense to me.

Answer: It made a lot of sense or I wouldn't have written it. It still comes down to you flaming Mr. Wombat. If it was a legitimate question about the price of a drink, then why can't you just edit the text to reflect it? I am not new to detecting things myself and it seems to me you are fishing in a pond that is a private pond that you and no one else is allowed to have access to, but that is not stopping you from trying to fish in someone elses' private pond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: first , im sure mr wombat can correct me if im wrong , but isnt he a partner in Secrets?

Answer: I myself had heard that there were silent partners in Secrets, but why would that be any or yours or anyone elses business?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: next , what are you talking about with regard to people following others to hotel rooms or perpetrating violence , i know nothing of this .

Answer: Now and then from the open beer bars on Walking Street, some poor lads get the crap beat out of them when flashing money when drunk, sometimes just grossly overcharged, but also sometimes gangs will know where they are staying because they tell the bar girl where they are lodging. Only putting things into perspective. When I was at the Grand hotel in November, I told a guy who went through just such an experience how to get ahold of the Tourist Police. In other words, have you ever heard of any violent acts occuring in that club? No. So, what is your beef? Something is eating at you or you wouldn't be trying to do what ever it is you are doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: im not suggesting wombat isnt a nice man either.

Answer: Mr. Wombat is a very nice man and when I was in Pattaya, I had several real nice talks with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: most importantly though , if i have any beef with anybody at Secrets then that will be for my own personal reasons and it wont be influenced by any other members views or any other board such as chats.

Answer: Then why do personal attacks on someone you have never met?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: i have done extensive detective work on the subject and im a lot closer to the truth than you seem to be.

Answer: Who cares, and again, why would it be any of yours or anyone else' business. Someones personal business, if he is an owner, would not be yours or mine to talk about, but between him and his accountant and the revenue office of Thailand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: but at the end of the day , it was supposed to be a joke , but wether it was or wasnt it was none of your business.

Answer: Wrong. You are posting these messages on a Bulletin Board System, possibly seen by thousands of people. Everything that is openly posted on this BBS is everyones' business. That is why you are wording your questions in the particular fashion they are formed in. If you don't want everyone commenting on what you post to someone, then just do a PM to Mr. Wombat; but where would the possible embarassment to him be if no one else could see your inferred remark?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17385-12215.jpg

Nice Blow job

Ok you've all had good say!

Onwards & upwards topic completly hijacked & now closed

Archived