Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Playing Pool

Simon36

tiger beach bar soi 7 had a canny table last may.

There's a massive pool hall on Soi Dianna just of 2nd Road with about 20 tables (full size), beer and food available and air con, take your girl and have hours fun, especially if you want to give your kidneys a rest. From 2nd road go up Soi Dianna turn right at Papayago beer bar for about 10/15 yards turn left go down the path and it's right in front of you. It's waitress service and they even set the balls up for you after every game. IMO worth every penny.

I always find myself challenging bar girls to a game of pool with the caveat "winner gets to spank the loser" I'm not such a great pool player, but I somehow always get to have fun when I do play... Funny thing...

Roil.

Change is Eternal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard Rock pool bar opposite JP bar.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

As Esco just said, JP Bar. Lots of tables there.

Not to mention very hot girls :Drink4:

Not to mention very hot girls :Drink4:

Just as well, cos anytime I am there is usually 7am so my pool playing skills have diminished

Just as well, cos anytime I am there is usually 7am so my pool playing skills have diminished

yet we keep on sshhhteamin

So where is the JP bar & Hard Rock bar Walking Street?

going bring my 9ball cue so anyone want agame for afew beers just pm me

In a small soi off WS on your left next to the Blues Factory walking towards Insomnia

There are some great pool tables on LK Metro, starting off at "Stereo Bar" then over to "Lloydies" (tounament table) then there is a good selection of tables at "The Metro Bar" drop off at the "Lolitta's" and seven ball some girl and recieve your free blow job ?

Cheers

Lloydies Bar

Welcome to Lloydies Bar, Lk Metro, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

http://www.lloydiesbar.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Tim Bar Beer a GoGo on Second Road, opposite the LEK Hotel. Walk through the GoGo and the tables are in the rear.

Yep, very good place and fun girls to. :Bravo1:

• 1 month later...
There are some great pool tables on LK Metro, starting off at "Stereo Bar" then over to "Lloydies" (tounament table) then there is a good selection of tables at "The Metro Bar" drop off at the "Lolitta's" and seven ball some girl and recieve your free blow job ?

Cheers

Lloydies Bar

Behave yourself - Llyodies isn't a tournament table. The one in the bar opposite (the Stag?) is a cracking table though - thought it was a Bruinswick at first glance.

Erm, 7 ball a girl and receive your free blow job? Care to elaborate, or is it as obvious as it sounds? Where is Lolitta's?

One major disappointment for me with LOS has been the standard of female pool player. I haven't played one I couldn't beat blindfolded. I was led to believe there were many that were shit-hot, but not in my experience. Ok, I play to a half-decent standard, but I was expecting to be spanked by hotties, something that hasn't happened, so to speak.

So where is the JP bar & Hard Rock bar Walking Street?

going bring my 9ball cue so anyone want agame for afew beers just pm me

Obviously too late, but I would advise against bringing your 9 ball cue - I brought my viking and the shaft warped to such a degree that I had to throw it away. Fair broke me bleeding heart, it did. Still, at least now I've got an excuse for losing. All pool players have excuses for losing - it's the cue, the chalk, the table, the lights, the cushions, the cloth, the fans, the humidity, the kicks, the pockets that move etc.

PM me if you're still around and want a game. The Megapool (or something) place just soi Diana looks good, and hosts weekly 9 ball comps on Sundays. It's the only place I've seen for serious players - the others' mentioned are for fun/girls only IMO.

Yep, very good place and fun girls to. :Bravo1:

Is it my imagination, or was Tim's Beer Bar just a, erm, beer bar this time last year? I could have sworn I walked past last year and thought "that's just a bar, nothing to see here". This year, however, it seems to be a full-on go-go, pool hall and hotel. The rate of progress in LOS, eh?

There's a massive pool hall on Soi Dianna just of 2nd Road with about 20 tables (full size), beer and food available and air con, take your girl and have hours fun, especially if you want to give your kidneys a rest. From 2nd road go up Soi Dianna turn right at Papayago beer bar for about 10/15 yards turn left go down the path and it's right in front of you. It's waitress service and they even set the balls up for you after every game. IMO worth every penny.

Yes called Megabreak

Very good American style tables

Nice for a different evening if you don't want the nightlife

I often play in there even though I'm crap lol

One major disappointment for me with LOS has been the standard of female pool player. I haven't played one I couldn't beat blindfolded. I was led to believe there were many that were shit-hot, but not in my experience. Ok, I play to a half-decent standard, but I was expecting to be spanked by hotties, something that hasn't happened, so to speak.

They are pretty rare, but they are out there. I'm not a great player myself (not terrible either), but I have played with several BGs that can beat me handily, and also seen them give some very good pool players losses and challenging games. You'll just have to go to a lot of places and play on a lot of crappy tables before you find a few of these pool-obsessed BGs that have practiced enough to play well. And they will generally be better players on there home-turf where they know the idiosyncrasies of their own shoddy tables a lot better than you will.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

They are pretty rare, but they are out there. I'm not a great player myself (not terrible either), but I have played with several BGs that can beat me handily, and also seen them give some very good pool players losses and challenging games. You'll just have to go to a lot of places and play on a lot of crappy tables before you find a few of these pool-obsessed BGs that have practiced enough to play well. And they will generally be better players on there home-turf where they know the idiosyncrasies of their own shoddy tables a lot better than you will.

And their own shoddy rules! Who invented these rules anyway - they make no sense whatsoever.

You can usualy tell if a bar girl has worked the bar l;ong , Because she will be a good pool player :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
You can usualy tell if a bar girl has worked the bar l;ong , Because she will be a good pool player :P

Having just come back from Pattaya, I have to say Shootpool under centre condo, pattaya tai have some of the best pool tables in pattaya, and there is always a good player or 2 to have a game with as well as cheap drinks and good company Ian made me and my friends welcome and its also a good place to watch sporting events