Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

Sammy baby

My Thai wife

Sammy baby

http://youtu.be/M2lSOix8vyE

I'm not sure if this vesion has been put up, it goes for 50 odd mins, 40% of its in Thai with no subtitles. But the rest of it is a real eye opener.

LASportsNut

I just watched this in its entirety.  Great documentary and an eye opener or a reminder, depending on your experience.  This guy was very desperate and even in the end could not read the body language of this Thai wife.  It is like he really thought if he came back with more money his relationship could begin where it left off.

This could happen to most of us, except one thing:  Don't ever give up control of you money.  This was very stupid.  He might as well cut of his cock and balls, put them in a jar and handed them to her to put up on the shelf.  No Money, no honey is true (95% of the time). 

Without money, I would have stuck around and made her life miserable.  Start selling or slaughtering the pigs on your own.

After seeing this I think I will be sticking to a condo and not even consider buying a house during my life time. One way to keep the money in my name.  

Just a reminder guys:  Without a very large (do the math, total of money divided by life expectancy plus 5 years) sum of cash in the bank, you must have a monthly income. 

Edited by LASportsNut

ninie9

I just watched this in its entirety.  Great documentary and an eye opener or a reminder, depending on your experience.  This guy was very desperate and even in the end could not read the body language of this Thai wife.  It is like he really thought if he came back with more money his relationship could begin where it left off.

This could happen to most of us, except one thing:  Don't ever give up control of you money.  This was very stupid.  He might as well cut of his cock and balls, put them in a jar and handed them to her to put up on the shelf.  No Money, no honey is true (95% of the time). 

Without money, I would have stuck around and made her life miserable.  Start selling or slaughtering the pigs on your own.

After seeing this I think I will be sticking to a condo and not even consider buying a house during my life time. One way to keep the money in my name.  

Just a reminder guys:  Without a very large (do the math, total of money divided by life expectancy plus 5 years) sum of cash in the bank, you must have a monthly income. 

I'd like to see the Thai spoken in the video translated!!

LASportsNut

I'd like to see the Thai spoken in the video translated!!

Yes, I agree. However you can tell she was just not into him.  However, I would love to have heard her side.

Sammy baby

Yes, I agree. However you can tell she was just not into him.  However, I would love to have heard her side.

My mate has his Thai girl here on a 3 month visa.. We asked her to translate.. She did for about 10 mins then refused haha.. We kept badgering her in the final stages of the doco, she got angry and said he never help her with all the work and he just wants to drink beer.. I made the mistake of pointing out to her he had paid for EVERYTHING!!! From his money!

We agreed some people are good and some people are bad, but she refused to admit that this girl was bad,

I guess she could be right.. Tip the Thai girl in the doco did end up paying for his ticket home, that must have cost her a bit hahaha.

ringadingding

I know I will get flamed for this. But here we go.

You have to remember, none of these girls are in any of punters/mongers. They come to bar for survival. Now if there is an easier option, then it is human nature to take it and she did just that. Even if she may have been in love, life change over the time and that includes married life. It can't be hyper having sex all the time. As you would see that there was no mention of any Thai man involved or a lover. I have seen worst cases where girls have gambling issues. They end up wasting all money and none of the parties get anything.

If you understand the basics of mongering and do not expect lifetime relationship, then you will be OK. Of course, there are exceptions to all RULES. I know a few punters in Buriram area who are living their life blissfully there, and I know many more who have been shining examples of losing it all and then blaming the girl.

So in summary, I don't think she did anything wrong. It is punters like male character who do not understand the simplicity of these girl and their expectations and give them bad name.

bondx007

english version please ,original video is deleted :s

wayfarer

This used to be on Youtube in english.  I found it here  http://www.mythaibridefilm.com/ . A good story in my opinion she must have felt fed up with him wanting to sit around drinking doing nothing all day, and if thats what he wanted then giving her all his money was bound to fail. Of course they don't make documentries about all the western Thai relationships that do work and where the men are sensible with their money.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with setting your wife up with a house and business especialy if you have children together as you wouldn't want to just abandon them with nothing but you should also have your own money so you can walk away and still live a decent life.

geo123

The guy is a salesman but he said that he gave the Thai wife all his Money because

he felt she was better with Money.

How does that add up?

I thought as a salesman you should be able to handle Money. Why would you ever

give away all your savings to someone else?

I mean that is just stupid. I doubt I would ever give away all my Money to another person

if could ever use the Money again. Only Scenario I understand where you give away all your

Money is when you enter priesthood or something.

midge

The guy is a salesman but he said that he gave the Thai wife all his Money because

he felt she was better with Money.

How does that add up?

I mean that is just stupid. I doubt I would ever give away all my Money to another person

if could ever use the Money again. Only Scenario I understand where you give away all your

Money is when you enter priesthood or something.

AMEN.You are so right.Cheers.

Mahal4

Now that's watch you call putting all your eggs in one basket... Great documentary and also a valuable teaching tool..

momo5

I mean that is just stupid. .

My brother-in-law is a salesman and very good at it. He could sell anything. He brings in a lot of money for a guy without a college degree - about a hundred thousand a year. However he sucks at managing his money. Money comes in spurts (not weekly or biweekly) and he and my sister like to live large and party. The result is they've lost three houses over the years to the repo man and live paycheck to paycheck. I don't think either one of them thinks more than 72 hrs ahead - but they're fun to hang with.

Getting money and keeping money are two very different things.

As far as giving it all away being stupid and all - it's no one's business really, other than the person whose money it is.

Edited by rcbryce

dave01

I guess I should be getting twitchy about our catfish growing business 5555

ThaiFlirting

What the video about?

He selled his wife? I could not see the video. It already block. But you guy said he is really good seller....

What is it?

Ardwell

What the video about?

He selled his wife? I could not see the video. It already block. But you guy said he is really good seller....

What is it?

Yeah he sold his wife at the livestock mart.

Got a good price for her too.

Talexander42

Anyone know where we can find this video? Curious to watch it

Sexyfarangman

http://youtu.be/M2lSOix8vyE

I'm not sure if this vesion has been put up, it goes for 50 odd mins, 40% of its in Thai with no subtitles. But the rest of it is a real eye opener.

Although this video can no longer be accessed, it appears to be the same one that drew a lot of attention some years ago when it was first released. The guy was such a total idiot, that it is difficult to feel sorry for him. His wife complained that all he did was drink beer and did not help with working on the property - that he paid for.

Sexyfarangman

My brother-in-law is a salesman and very good at it. He could sell anything. He brings in a lot of money for a guy without a college degree - about a hundred thousand a year. However he sucks at managing his money. Money comes in spurts (not weekly or biweekly) and he and my sister like to live large and party. The result is they've lost three houses over the years to the repo man and live paycheck to paycheck. I don't think either one of them thinks more than 72 hrs ahead - but they're fun to hang with.

Getting money and keeping money are two very different things.

As far as giving it all away being stupid and all - it's no one's business really, other than the person whose money it is.

$100,000 a year is not a lot of money. It is enough to allow a couple without children to live a comfortable - not extravagant - life.

L.O.S Lyle

$100,000 a year is not a lot of money. It is enough to allow a couple without children to live a comfortable - not extravagant - life.

It all depends on where you live, if you are single (or have a family), how you budget your money, etc.

Where I live, that is about twice the average adult salary. You could probably live like a king with that

kind of money in Thailand. Back on topic, "My Thai Wife" is my favorite documentary and I recommend

it to everyone (not just tourists visiting Thailand or ex-pats living in Thailand).

Sexyfarangman

It all depends on where you live, if you are single (or have a family), how you budget your money, etc.

Where I live, that is about twice the average adult salary. You could probably live like a king with that

kind of money in Thailand. Back on topic, "My Thai Wife" is my favorite documentary and I recommend

it to everyone (not just tourists visiting Thailand or ex-pats living in Thailand).

I can't find "My Thai Wife" on Youtube. Do you have a link?

losgrad

www.mythaibridefilm.com

Sorry, repeat of Post #10

Edited by losgrad

Sexyfarangman

Although this video can no longer be accessed, it appears to be the same one that drew a lot of attention some years ago when it was first released. The guy was such a total idiot, that it is difficult to feel sorry for him. His wife complained that all he did was drink beer and did not help with working on the property - that he paid for.

The video got a lot of attention on this forum. You're right: the guy was so stupid that it's hard to feel sorry for him.