Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Boxing

Leedoncaster

Fairtex Stadium - Theprassit Road.

Monday and Thursday nights when I was last there.

I went on Thursday nights, 1000 baht ringside/800 baht in the zoo.

About 14 fights 8pm - midnight, the later fights are the better to watch.

Beer / food no pompem!

Choc dee.

Hiya...Went to see the Thai-boxing at the Fairfax 2 weeks ago. Was great fun..watching the police officer taking the bets :) ..Tickets now 1200 baht ringside,1000 elsewhere...have fun :)

i fancied my chances going a few rounds with 1 of the thai kickboxers in 1 of the bars on Walking Street, the twat wanted 4000 baht off me tho for the privelage!!!

it looked good for me tho cos i told my friends who were gonna watch that he was scared to fight me, they were all at the ready with digital cameras to record me getting ko'd and put me on youtube lol

i fancied my chances going a few rounds with 1 of the thai kickboxers in 1 of the bars on walking street, the twat wanted 4000 baht off me tho for the privelage!!!

it looked good for me tho cos i told my friends who were gonna watch that he was scared to fight me, they were all at the ready with digital cameras to record me getting ko'd and put me on youtube lol

Now that would be something to see on youtube.

What ever happens what you see on Walking Street is not real, and dont get in the ring with them no matter how many beers you consume :P

What ever happens what you see on Walking Street is not real, and dont get in the ring with them no matter how many beers you consume :P

This is true.. they put on a good show for you but thats all it is..

A friend got in the ring with a thai it cost him 3000 bht, after 1 and a half rounds

the friend was fucked with the heat and being out of shape..

the thai only hit him soft in the body.. No head shots, kicks or knees ect..

After we asked the thai how long he would have lasted in a proper fight...

The answer..15 to 20 seconds..!!

This is true.. they put on a good show for you but thats all it is..

A friend got in the ring with a thai it cost him 3000 bht, after 1 and a half rounds

the friend was fucked with the heat and being out of shape..

the thai only hit him soft in the body.. No head shots, kicks or knees ect..

After we asked the thai how long he would have lasted in a proper fight...

The answer..15 to 20 seconds..!!

How would a Thai Boxer do in an MMA bout

if you like pissing blood then hop in the ring. but do it anyway it will be funny.

Edited by nightlyf

How would a Thai Boxer do in an MMA bout

Is this a thai boxer isnt as good as an mma fighter question..?

This post was about thai boxing.. not whats the hardest martial art..

back when joyce gracie ( sp? ) was the king of MMA, (until they added a million fricking rules) the thai kickboxers never got very far, any decent grappler would just charge them, and if they didn't get ko'd on the way in, the kickboxer would get grounded and pounded

Try Fairtex at least once while you're there. Nothing spectacular, but drinking beer and watching fights is never a bad thing

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg