IGNORED

Broken condom

acidman

Hello guys,

Few months ago i went out with the lads in bangkok and on way home pickup this

very cute girl off the street.I was very drunk and had some pretty good sex but the condom broke.

I have been to thailand three times and this happens to me atleast one time every trip, what is the chances of getting anything from the girls.

Who knows because no one will know the background of this girl, i wouldnt worry about it too much...

"Talk to Jesus"

Happened to me twice in soi 6 this trip. Just take some Zithromax and you'll be fine. Shit happens

Risk of sounding like to much of newbie can you tell me more about Zithromax because this happens to me all time when in thailand and has course many hours of worry.Can you tell me what it does and any side of effects

Cheers : :Dunno1:

Risk of sounding like to much of newbie can you tell me more about Zithromax because this happens to me all time when in thailand and has course many hours of worry.Can you tell me what it does and any side of effects

Cheers : :Dunno1:

Its a generic medicine against STDs. You can get it any pharmacy in pattaya. There is a topic

on it somewhere in here. have a look. I use it myself ansd its real good stuff

There are many antibiotics now available for use against STD's. Zythromax has recently been used a lot, and there is a recommendation that I read lately that has raised the dose for use against the STD's. It used to be 1.0 gram of Zyth all in one dose. The package comes with either 3 pills or 6 pills but always 1.5 grams per package. Either 3 - 500mg pills or 6 - 250 mg pills. The new dosage is 2.0 grams of zythromax, all in one dose. Now i have done the one gram dosage with no problems, not even an upset stomach. But taking 2 grams seems to be quite a bit. I would probably just take the box size of 1.5 grams and let it go. 95% of the time, this will do it.

Also available for this is Ciprofloxacin. Or commonly called Cipro. Again they say 1 gram. It comes in 500 mg pills, so that means two. It is also effective.

I ALWAYS leave Thailand by taking one of the two listed here or sometimes both ( in the case where I also had a condom break ) while in the airport or on the ride out to the airport. I know the HIV is out there, and none of this will stop that, but I do not want to be carrying home anything from LOS...... I think a bit of prevention is not a bad thing.

There are some pretty good medical sites out there, just do a little searching, you will find the same references on these and also other meds.

For example, for some of the strains of Chamidia out there the research says to take a mixture of two. Zyth or Cipro is one side of the package, and there is another one that should go with it. I would need to refresh my memory on that, but I know that Chamidia is a tough one to stop, and it has very few symptoms for the men, but it drives the women crazy with itching..... Lots of it going around Patts also....

Because I also take omeprozole, the stomach acid reducer prevacid, I have to take a larger dose of atibiotics.

I had a bad case last year from broken condom...it actually slipped off. I ended up taking Z-pak twice, with the larger dose the second time, cipro, and arythrymycin for a week. My filipina doctor added the arythromycin for a week to the mix tofinally kill the shit! She's the one who also said that taking the omeprazole meant I had to take larger doses...smart doctor. My American doctor kind of dismissed that I was taking the omeprazole so it came back...

It's actually in the Z-pak literature when I got a magnifying glass and read it.

So it's a cocktail to kill this shit!

All the best,

jH

Hello guys,

very cute girl off the street.I was very drunk and had some pretty good sex but the condom broke.

I have been to thailand three times and this happens to me atleast one time every trip, what is the chances of getting anything from the girls.

Logic says?

The uglier the girl , the fewer customers, which means less chance of her catchjng anything to pass on top you.

Therefore

Bar fine the ugliest girl you can find to reduce the chances of catching an STD

Edited by agudbuk

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

There are many antibiotics now available for use against STD's. Zythromax has recently been used a lot, and there is a recommendation that I read lately that has raised the dose for use against the STD's. It used to be 1.0 gram of Zyth all in one dose. The package comes with either 3 pills or 6 pills but always 1.5 grams per package. Either 3 - 500mg pills or 6 - 250 mg pills. The new dosage is 2.0 grams of zythromax, all in one dose. Now i have done the one gram dosage with no problems, not even an upset stomach. But taking 2 grams seems to be quite a bit. I would probably just take the box size of 1.5 grams and let it go. 95% of the time, this will do it.

Also available for this is Ciprofloxacin. Or commonly called Cipro. Again they say 1 gram. It comes in 500 mg pills, so that means two. It is also effective.

I ALWAYS leave Thailand by taking one of the two listed here or sometimes both ( in the case where I also had a condom break ) while in the airport or on the ride out to the airport. I know the HIV is out there, and none of this will stop that, but I do not want to be carrying home anything from LOS...... I think a bit of prevention is not a bad thing.

There are some pretty good medical sites out there, just do a little searching, you will find the same references on these and also other meds.

For example, for some of the strains of Chamidia out there the research says to take a mixture of two. Zyth or Cipro is one side of the package, and there is another one that should go with it. I would need to refresh my memory on that, but I know that Chamidia is a tough one to stop, and it has very few symptoms for the men, but it drives the women crazy with itching..... Lots of it going around Patts also....

I bought a strip 6 last time and took 4 the 1st day and 2 the 2nd. Stomach was fucked but dick is ok :)

I only use condoms made in Holland..... Stronger and bigger, thai size is not my thing :07:

I had it once and i didn't feel happy about it but the girl was so troubled about it that it made me feel more horny and we just finished what we started but bare :unsure:

Hello guys,

Hi Acidman,

I would strongly advice you to go for a STD check up !!!

Hello guys,

How can you tell? Depends on their background. Any broken skin and you can start to worry

jharrison does taking omepazole affect the antibiotics

you might be taking for something else.Im taking omepazole

as well.

Hey Jerry,

The information in the Z-pak (Phillipines) listed all of those acid reducers by some general scientific term and said they can decrease the absorbtion by as much as 30% so you should adjust your dosage accordingly.

I would think that it could decrease absorption of any medication taken orally, but what do I know?

All the best,

jH

doesn't self prescription of antibiotics lead to the creation of superbugs?

one thing I learned from a doctor, is even after you feel better, make sure you take the entire course of the antibiotic treatment, too many people stop when their symptoms stop, and they never actually kill the nasties completely

Just rub a bit of play lubricant from boots on you rubber and they will not brake

But get you rubbers in the west