Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Track days at Bira with HighSide Tours

kster

Who has done them ? Any feed back ?

Money well spend or not ? 56k is a lot of dosh so would be nice to hear some experiences !

Thank you !

All I can say is, you will benefit greatly from his tuition following him round a track.

Go for it!

I have not done it myself, but a friend who had done some amateur racing in the uk did it about 5 or 6 years ago and had a great time and enjoyed it and won a little trophy at the end!

I did it back in 2009. It was a good experience, however, I thought that they went out of business based off some things that they wrote on their mailing list about not being able to pay the track fees?

I did it back in 2009. It was a good experience, however, I thought that they went out of business based off some things that they wrote on their mailing list about not being able to pay the track fees?

they already replied to me query and they are still operating. They don't have any option for July as the instructor is on holiday in the UK this month, but I should be able to get something organized in August or September.

But it looks like a downsized operation with only one instructor available...

I am a fairly experienced rider and I have a fast bike (162 hp) but the speed is not what I am after. I want to improve my overall riding skills and they seem to be a good option. 

What do you get for 56K?? That sounds very expensive...

LOS. Gotta Love It.

How do they manage for marshalling and medical/ambulance cover. Would be a serious safety concern if under staffed or staffed by untrained people.

What do you get for 56K?? That sounds very expensive...

Everything, including the bike rental...or nothing ?  that is why I posted this to get some feedback. 56k  is expensive or not, depending on what you get.

I spend 75k on a skydiving course 2 years ago with that place in Pattaya. They just opened and you could tell ! Total cowboys compared to sky diving schools in NZ for example and after 2 parachute malfunctions and a wrong drop, I decide to call it quits and leave those clowns... I did get a partial refund and spend some of that in Devils Den :)...

Archived